Has anyone else tried this?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Sammii, 2 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Sammii

Sammii Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Hiya :)

been working out quite a bit recently, mainly jogging/Wii Fit etc, but I found it boring and didn't really feel like it was doing all that much.

Then I stum
    bled across bodyrock.tv through youtube - it's a fitness website which shows circuit/interval training. I've been doing the workouts for the past couple of days and you can definitely feel it! It only takes about 12 minutes as well, which is a plus because I found dedicating a few hours a day to exercise was really getting in the way of everything else I needed to do. There are also modifications of the exercises for beginners (which is a huge plus for me!) :eek:

So, I was just wondering if anyone else had tried the website - or interval training in general - and what they thought. Is it better/worse than cardio workouts - should I switch between the two?

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. happyhippo

happyhippo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    HI i have never tried it, but i wil have alook, i usually use my treadmill, punchbag one day then use the wii fit the next . Not sure which is best re the cardio /interval training, but thanks for the utube link :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.