Has anyone ever tried hypnosis for WL?

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lynn8124, 10 March 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    As I'm having surgery hopefully soon and am a bit apprehensive about it I am questioning whether I should try other options or not. I had actually made an appt with a hypnotist about 2 weeks ago and then cancelled the next day becuase I thought why waste more money?

Has anyone on here ever tried hypnosis and what did you think?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I would love to try hypnosis, but i really can't afford it. I would like to try it at least a couple of times to see if it really do work, just out of intrest how much was a session if you don't mind me asking?

4. minime

minime Gold Member

Hi there, wannalose8stone has a hypnosis thread on the CD forum, she has found it really good, have a read. I'm going for my first appointment for hypnosis at 11am so I'll update in a few days to let you know how I'm doing.

5. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Hi Lyn

I can firmly recommend hypnosis for weight loss. I have just had my second session today and feel like a new woman. the dieting burden seems to have magically lifted from my shoulders and I am eating healthy normal sized portions without really thinking about it.

6. Lynn8124

Lynn8124 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    seefood
    Hi and thanks for your replies. I didn't think there'd be any lol. Alan Gilchrist (possibly the only hypnotist in NI :D) charges £85 and uses a form called 'fast-track' which apparently means you just need the one session.

WL8ST, that's an excellent result. Can't wait to read your thread.:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.