• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Has anyone ever tried hypnosis for WL?

As I'm having surgery hopefully soon and am a bit apprehensive about it I am questioning whether I should try other options or not. I had actually made an appt with a hypnotist about 2 weeks ago and then cancelled the next day becuase I thought why waste more money?

Has anyone on here ever tried hypnosis and what did you think?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Nessa

Silver Member
I would love to try hypnosis, but i really can't afford it. I would like to try it at least a couple of times to see if it really do work, just out of intrest how much was a session if you don't mind me asking?

Hi there, wannalose8stone has a hypnosis thread on the CD forum, she has found it really good, have a read. I'm going for my first appointment for hypnosis at 11am so I'll update in a few days to let you know how I'm doing.

Hi and thanks for your replies. I didn't think there'd be any lol. Alan Gilchrist (possibly the only hypnotist in NI :D) charges £85 and uses a form called 'fast-track' which apparently means you just need the one session.

WL8ST, that's an excellent result. Can't wait to read your thread.:)