Has anyone got a SW recipe for lasagne?

Trash

Still fighting
Am trying to think ahead and pre cook / plan meals for the coming week and would love to include lasagne if its within SW plan ;o)

Appreciate any yummy recipes ;o)

Have a search of the recipe forum - I bet there are loads in there. Enjoy!

Last week I made one, it's 1.5syns each or use the Parmesan as part of your HEX B

Fry light
500g mince
1 onion
1 clove garlic
4tbsp tomato purée
500ml lasagne
1tsp basil
Salt and pepper

10 lasagne sheets

White sauce:
511g fat free natural yogurt
2 eggs
Pinch of nutmeg
1tsp cornflour
4tbsp Parmesan

-Preheat the oven 180'C
-Heat pan with fry light
-Sauté diced onion and crushed garlic until soft
-Add mince to seal off and brown
-Add purée, passata, basil, salt and pepper
-Simmer for 10mins

-Meanwhile mix the yogurt, egg, nutmeg, cornflour and half the Parmesan

-Spread a spoonful of white sauce in an ovenproof dish
-add a layer of lasagne, white sauce, mince, lasagne, white sauce, mince, lasagne, white sauce and finally sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.

-Bake for 30-40mins until bubbling, golden and the pasta is soft.

Tip: If it is colouring too quickly cover with foil and carry on cooking

Tip: according to the Internet add a tsp of cornflour to yogurt before cooking it to prevent it from splitting in the heat.

Enjoy!

i make the good food lasagne with a few tweaks. first i like it best as there is no fake cheese sauce. i use a large dish and use 9 sheets pasta. I use fry light instead of oil for frying. Use extra lean beef mince and pork mince in the recipe.

i think the amount of cheese is over 6 HEAs but i use less parmazan (30gs as have a microplane grater so it goes far and class as 1 a portion). I still add the wine which at 100ml is only 4 syns - so just over 1.5 syn for a portion of lasagne. Feels like a real treat served with salad and definitely not anything tasting diet related.

The ultimate makeover: Lasagne recipe - Recipes - BBC Good Food

Last week I made one, it's 1.5syns each or use the Parmesan as part of your HEX B

Fry light
500g mince
1 onion
1 clove garlic
4tbsp tomato purée
500ml lasagne
1tsp basil
Salt and pepper

10 lasagne sheets

White sauce:
511g fat free natural yogurt
2 eggs
Pinch of nutmeg
1tsp cornflour
4tbsp Parmesan

-Preheat the oven 180'C
-Heat pan with fry light
-Sauté diced onion and crushed garlic until soft
-Add mince to seal off and brown
-Add purée, passata, basil, salt and pepper
-Simmer for 10mins

-Meanwhile mix the yogurt, egg, nutmeg, cornflour and half the Parmesan

-Spread a spoonful of white sauce in an ovenproof dish
-add a layer of lasagne, white sauce, mince, lasagne, white sauce, mince, lasagne, white sauce and finally sprinkle with the remaining Parmesan.

-Bake for 30-40mins until bubbling, golden and the pasta is soft.

Tip: If it is colouring too quickly cover with foil and carry on cooking

Tip: according to the Internet add a tsp of cornflour to yogurt before cooking it to prevent it from splitting in the heat.

Enjoy!

Hi Sammie, should the recipe be 500ml passata in the ingredients? I am pretty sure that's what u meant! I am probably going to make this very soon!

Here's a Turkey lasagne, you could just substitute the turkey for beef if you like!

Pete’s Turkey Lasagne

Serves 4

Ingredients

1 Onion, finely chopped (s) (sff)
1 Garlic clove, finely chopped (sff)
1 Pack of pasta sheets (ff)
1 Bay leaf
1tbsp Extra virgin olive oil (1Heb/4=0.25 Heb per person)
1tbsp Sweetener
1tbsp Dried Basil
2tbsp Tomato puree (s) (sff)
90g Low fat cheddar cheese (2Hea/4=0.5 Hea per person)
120mL red cooking wine (4syn/4=1 syn per person)
250g Minced turkey (s) (ff)
400g Tinned tomato’s (s) (sff)
Salt & pepper

Sauce

1tbsp butter (5.5 syn/4=<1.5syns per person)
25g Plain flour (4 syn/4=1syn per person)
375mL skimmed milk (1Hea/4=0.25 Hea per person)

Method

Preheat the oven to 180c.
In a frying pan add the oil, cook the garlic & onion for 5 mins, add the turkey and cook until browned, add the wine and increase the heat to cook out the alcohol and reduce by half.
Add the tomatoes, puree, sweetener, S & P & basil, turn the heat down & cook for 20 mins, then set aside.

Make the béchamel sauce by melting the butter, add the flour a bit at a time, stirring all the time, add the milk & bay leaf, keep stirring until it thickens, remove from the heat & remove the bay leaf, set aside.

Using an oven-proof dish at least 20x12x4cm cover the base with a layer of the turkey, cover with pasta sheets, breaking if necessary to fit, then a layer of the béchamel sauce, pasta sheet, turkey, pasta sheet & finish with a final layer of the béchamel sauce .

Sprinkle the top with the cheese and cook for 30 mins until cooked and browned.

Turkey Lasagne (Small).JPGTurkey Lasagne-2 (Small).JPG

FinnFinn said:
Hi Sammie, should the recipe be 500ml passata in the ingredients? I am pretty sure that's what u meant! I am probably going to make this very soon!

Yup it should be 500ml passata well spotted I think I typed this in a rush :) thanx

1stone lighter and still going... I will be a skinny bride!

I don't like quark and yogurt or anything in that family! So I use morrisons instant cheese sauce for 8.5 syns working out at just over 2 syns per serving. For the red sauce I use a carton of passata, garlic, mixed herbs and seasoning x

Yup it should be 500ml passata well spotted I think I typed this in a rush :) thanx

1stone lighter and still going... I will be a skinny bride!

Ah I thought so, thank you very much - I was reading down checking I had all the ingredients in the cupboard!

Well done for what you have achieved so far!! You will be a skinny bride!!!!

Back