Has anyone lost weight on 810 or 1000?

cee-cee

Dizzy blonde
After 4 weeks on lipotrim, I'm starting CD tomorrow, and can't wait. I want a less severe regime, as I was starting to feel really unwell on 450 cals, so for the last 4 days have been having 2 shakes and 1 meal.

I'm worried that my metabolism has packed up completely! I still have a lot of weight to lose, so my question is: Is there anyone out there on 810 or 1000 who is losing weight? Please tell me all :)

A few people have lost all their weight on810. Stones of it. I haven't. My 810 was 1000, and my 1000 well just don't go there. If you are really strict with yourself and WEIGH everything, then you should.

I have lost 22lbs in seven weeks on 1,000 plan. Big Birdy's right - weigh everything or those portion sizes creep up and you'll stall! But it's basically easy to follow and works.

Thanks for that. Anyone else? Or do most people follow the SS or SS+

hi hun near the end of my journey now and doing 810 .Losing about 3lb a week so not bad xx

hi hun near the end of my journey now and doing 810 .Losing about 3lb a week so not bad xx

:wow: Your weight loss is amazing! How long did it take you, and did you do it all on SS?

Back