Has anyone maintained their CWP loss with WW?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
I was wondering, is there anyone who has lost weight on CWP, moved up all the steps, and then step 6-the rest of your life, followed WW so the have control and limits. Im thinking of doing this.

I plan to start weight watchers soon - but have heard a few success stories - but it will be hard work. Losing on CD is the easy part.
Im going on 810 then 1000 plan then Weight Watchers to retrain my brain how to eat a balanced and varied diet.
Sorry I cant help but im interested in hearing from others who have done this too!

Good luck x

Me and Shanny have both just moved on to WW from CD, it's early days yet but we have continued to lose, it's a walk in the park after CD, really enjoying it :)

I did 1000 for a week before moving on to Propoints, went out last weekend, ate and drank what I wanted, started pp Monday and am down a pound :)

I'm not on WW but have gone from CD to calorie counting. I haven't put on an ounce and have continued to lose weight. I'm still very strict with myself and have upped my exercise considerably:)
It's strange eating at first, but you just have to be as disciplined with your diet as you were with CD.
I thought I'd put on weight when I replaced the glycogen but I haven't :)

yay its good to no that it can be done

Back