Has anyone not lost 1st WK LT????????

Lain

Help - I am feeling very anxious tis my first weigh in tomorrow and don't think I have lost more than possibly a pound :cry:I have just weighed on my scales ( I calibrated with Pharmacist scale readings last wk)

If this is true I will be abolutely gutted to the point of tears, have done everything by the book 100%

Hi Laine

Have you been drinking the minimum amount of water?
Are you taking you sample with you when you get weighed?
Did you weigh yourself at the same time of day as you had been weighed at the Pharmacist?

There are very many questions that will need answers. I honestly have not heard of anyone who did not lose weight but then I have not spoken to all the people who use the Lipotrim diet.

You may very well be panicing for nothing - you could be retaining water this evening.

There's nothing you can do about the last seven days - wait for the results of the weigh-in and take it from there

Cheers for your support Hun -
I have to my amazement drunk ample water. I even bought those ketostix today which show i am in ketosis -

will let you know tom evening wi results

Sweetie - if you are in ketosis you will lose weight. Don't worry, you WILL be pleasantly surprised

Please don't weigh yourself

If you hadn't weighed yourself you would not be going through this anxiety now. Wait till WI and if it is true (unlikely) discuss with your LLC.THere could be various reasons.
1 thing is for sure - stick to it, you WILL lose about a stone a month.
Good luck. Let us know what happens.
Put the scales well away until after LL.That's my advice.

Good advice SB, that I learned the hard way!

When I weighed on my scales last week I found that according to them I'd gone UP in weight, despite being on LL 100%. When it came to WI I'd lost 4lb overall. I have since buried my scales in a cupboard.

Really not a good idea to weigh at home, tempting as it is!

Yeah never weight at home! Mine showed i had lost 3 lbs more than i had at weigh in....it wasnt a nice suprise!! xx

So Laine ..... how'd you get on?

step away from the scales, they will only upset you, and its much nicer getting a wee surprise every week when you go to class x

Back