has anyone noticed .....

What an interesting thread...as an oldie I have been posting less, but that was due to being pregnant. I can't really help others when I'm eating most things in sight!!!

I'm back now though....!!! Be warned ;)

Oh and I am a proud member of clique....but I post other places too! :) and give advice and opinion where I see fit. I've been there and got the t shirt and now need to get there again!!!! (Baby podge!!)

X

What an interesting thread...as an oldie I have been posting less, but that was due to being pregnant. I can't really help others when I'm eating most things in sight!!!

I'm back now though....!!! Be warned ;)

Oh and I am a proud member of clique....but I post other places too! :) and give advice and opinion where I see fit. I've been there and got the t shirt and now need to get there again!!!! (Baby podge!!)

X

Welcome back Elle !!!! Lovely to see you. I look forward to more of your words of wisdom.

You were such a great help to me when I first joined mini's. I did not once feel there was a clique. So many people made me welcome and helped me particularly yourself and Clairybella.

Remember the jeans you sent me..................I loved them. You gave me so much encouragement.

The nastiness started much, much later when we seemed to have an influx of unpleasant posters. Thankfully most have disappeared.

We just get the very occassional barbed entry these days but a lot like myself feel a bit constricted in what we post. It is getting better though as we seem to have had some really nice folks join recently.

lots of love and hugs to you and babybear.....oh and daddybear too, a vital member of the family group lol !!!!

fillymum said:
Welcome back Elle !!!! Lovely to see you. I look forward to more of your words of wisdom.

You were such a great help to me when I first joined mini's. I did not once feel there was a clique. So many people made me welcome and helped me particularly yourself and Clairybella.

Remember the jeans you sent me..................I loved them. You gave me so much encouragement.

The nastiness started much, much later when we seemed to have an influx of unpleasant posters. Thankfully most have disappeared.

We just get the very occassional barbed entry these days but a lot like myself feel a bit constricted in what we post. It is getting better though as we seem to have had some really nice folks join recently.

lots of love and hugs to you and babybear.....oh and daddybear too, a vital member of the family group lol !!!!

Aww hey Sue! It's been a while :) lets hope negative posters have gone....I'm sure I could give them my opinion if they got me wound up enough!!!! Lol!

Thanks for all the love! Xxx

cat yoyo greaves said:
I've got me a yogurt maker its fantastic :D

I know its not the place to post this but I love it tasty syn free pro biotic yog for under 60p a litre this machine is gonna pay for itself in no time and its easy peasy

It could be the right place if it is a very "quiet" one.............think about it lol !!!

Back