Has anyone noticed?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dietingdon, 14 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Since starting CD, their hair has become limp and greasy, and they have had skin breakouts?
    I used to hardly every get spots, but since starting CD, I have loads. I also have to was my hair every other day, whereas before I could get away with every 4 days?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I've gone the other way! I usually have bad skin because of my PCOS, but it's cleared up no end, and my hair seems to be shinier than usual too!

4. Skyemagic

Skyemagic Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    So sorry to hear that. Allthough I have noticed some changes, my skin
    has actually cleared up (been fighting adult akne forever..) but my hair seems drier and limp...:confused:.

Funny how different people experience different things..

No doubt we will shine just the same at the end of our journeys..

xxx

5. pinkprincess85

pinkprincess85 Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.44%)
    Diet:
    Euro Diet
    I would say that since starting I have had the breakouts but the water has that effect on your skin as it is clearing it out and making it nice and fresh! as for the hair I envy you 4 days! god i do have to wash mine everyday anyway so cant help you with that one but i guarantee that after a while you'll have beautiful skin and that most amazing fresh eyes!

6. THAI CHILLI

THAI CHILLI Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.31%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    It is really different because myself I used to have lots of scars and acne, but now it all clearing without any cream and my time of the month is now regular cause I used to get it every after six month but now it monthly like evryone.

7. Mares

Mares Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't get me started...

My skin has gone awful, really spotty and all over my cheeks and into my neck. My hair has thinned out and gone quite limp too... Huge downside but then I put on my size 14 jeans and it doesn't seem so bad!!

Mares x x

8. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I only wash my hair every couple of weeks anyway ( i know, i know) but i think it looks better since being on the CD. Also my nails are growing better, not breaking at all. I think my skin looks grey though otherpeople say i look better. I quite liked a fat face. Fat face = no wrinkles. Now i feel a bit saggy.

9. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    since starting cd my skin is much better and my hair too but i think it affects everyone different ashleyx x

10. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've developed one huge cyst type spot on my face other and a little bit of a rash on my ear, but my hair is about the same but I'd have to wash my hair every other day anyway.....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.