Has anyone noticed?

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Since starting CD, their hair has become limp and greasy, and they have had skin breakouts?
I used to hardly every get spots, but since starting CD, I have loads. I also have to was my hair every other day, whereas before I could get away with every 4 days?

I've gone the other way! I usually have bad skin because of my PCOS, but it's cleared up no end, and my hair seems to be shinier than usual too!

So sorry to hear that. Allthough I have noticed some changes, my skin
has actually cleared up (been fighting adult akne forever..) but my hair seems drier and limp...:confused:.

Funny how different people experience different things..

No doubt we will shine just the same at the end of our journeys..

xxx

I would say that since starting I have had the breakouts but the water has that effect on your skin as it is clearing it out and making it nice and fresh! as for the hair I envy you 4 days! god i do have to wash mine everyday anyway so cant help you with that one but i guarantee that after a while you'll have beautiful skin and that most amazing fresh eyes!

It is really different because myself I used to have lots of scars and acne, but now it all clearing without any cream and my time of the month is now regular cause I used to get it every after six month but now it monthly like evryone.

Don't get me started...

My skin has gone awful, really spotty and all over my cheeks and into my neck. My hair has thinned out and gone quite limp too... Huge downside but then I put on my size 14 jeans and it doesn't seem so bad!!

Mares x x

I only wash my hair every couple of weeks anyway ( i know, i know) but i think it looks better since being on the CD. Also my nails are growing better, not breaking at all. I think my skin looks grey though otherpeople say i look better. I quite liked a fat face. Fat face = no wrinkles. Now i feel a bit saggy.

since starting cd my skin is much better and my hair too but i think it affects everyone different ashleyx x

I've developed one huge cyst type spot on my face other and a little bit of a rash on my ear, but my hair is about the same but I'd have to wash my hair every other day anyway.....

Back