Has anyone noticed

festivalfairy

Finally a size 12!
Hi Guys

Just need to get this off my chest as its bugging me! Has anyone noticed that once there at a nice weight or finished LT that not just your eating habits change but your outlook on things. For instance I have this friend that constanly slags people off i mean to the point where its offensive just to make people laugh. I also used to partake in this before LT but now i sat there today listening to her going on and i had to leave the table i just couldnt bear sitting there and listening to her slag people off!!! She also has made snide comments about my weight loss but thats water off a ducks back. Maybe its because she feels insecure she picks on other people? Or is it me growing up a bit more ha ha

Dont worry im not losing it just had to ask the question ha ha ha

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think personal development and self improvement is like an ongoing process and once you start the ball rolling in one area it sort of rolls over into other areas also. Focusing on improving your health and your weight loss has more than likely raised your self concept of yourself as you have really succeeded in this area... this probably has made you improve how you look at other things as well. I love personal development I am constantly looking for ways to become a better person... all part of lifes journey to live the best life we can and reach our full potential to be the best person we can be! :)

Yeah to be honest i just think im not the same person anymore i dont want to slag people off why should i!!

I think personal development and self improvement is like an ongoing process and once you start the ball rolling in one area it sort of rolls over into other areas also. Focusing on improving your health and your weight loss has more than likely raised your self concept of yourself as you have really succeeded in this area... this probably has made you improve how you look at other things as well. I love personal development I am constantly looking for ways to become a better person... all part of lifes journey to live the best life we can and reach our full potential to be the best person we can be! :)

Very well said!

Love Mini xxx

Back