Has anyone placed an order on Saturday...

LauraLooLa

Gold Member
and received it on Monday?
I placed my order yesterday so expected to receive it on Tuesday at the earliest but have just received an email saying it has been dispatched. I'm itching to get started and in an ideal world would like to start the day it arrives so would like to make sure I don't eat before it arrives.
Any help massively appreciated :)

It'll still most likely be Tues. Though it's marked as despatched it's highly unlikely it'll have been picked up by a courier today

Ok that's what I assumed, thanks. I'm just so ready to start don't want to start eating then it turn up. Eek, exciting! :)

Me to I got an email this afternoon looks like I will be a Tuesday starter!

Yay! Good luck :)

I ordered last Saturday and it came on Tuesday :)

hollycat said:
I ordered last Saturday and it came on Tuesday :)

Mine came on a Tuesday following a Saturday order too, good luck this diet is great!

missmollie said:
Mine came on a Tuesday following a Saturday order too, good luck this diet is great!

Thanks. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, it's like Christmas! :D

Thanks. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, it's like Christmas! :D

Lol, this is by far the easiest diet I have ever done and i think I've tried them all!

missmollie said:
Lol, this is by far the easiest diet I have ever done and i think I've tried them all!

That's so good to hear! How long have you been doing it?

All good so far, liking everything apart from Macaroni cheese and Mushroom Pasta - bought the sample pack so I could try and see what I liked. Will place another order in a couple of days when I have had them all.
Good luck with your slim and save journey :)

Can't wait for it to come
Tomorow!!! What are you doing 3 or 4 packs?

lancsgirl said:
Can't wait for it to come
Tomorow!!! What are you doing 3 or 4 packs?

4. Thought I'd find it a little easier not having to think about food for a few weeks. You?

Also doing 4 for the same reason :)

Back