Has Anyone Read...

oh gosh ive just realised im spelling your name wrong goolian! I'm so sorry! :)

oh i'm gonna have to check her books out...

haven't read books like that since i read Dave Pelzer's books and i was addicted to those:

A Child Called It
The Lost Boy
A Man Named Dave

Oh how sad were those books. Although I have to say only really the first book affected me as much, I don't know but after reading what he went through I just didn't feel the 2nd two books as much!

is it a cd exclusive club??
Any one read any Torey Hayden? - brilliant writer

i was just going to mention Torey Hayden !

Ghost Girl
Tiger Child
One Child
Beautiful Child
the Twilight children

all true stories by the author who was a special education teacher working in America. i think she now lives in the uK. these are the the sort of book you dont really want to read, cause the true stories are so horryfying, but on the other hand you just cant them down, even when the tears are streaming down your face

Some fab books recomended!

Jodi Picoult is ace - tear jerkers but with real twists in them! I love my sisters keeper, keeping faith, plain truth and ninteen minutes!

The book theif is a really wonderful book - very moving, abouth the holocaust. If you like that one then try Night by Elie Wiesel. It's a true story so hard going but really great (I did throw it across the room at the end as it was just too sad!)

The memory keepers daughter is another top read!

i was just going to mention Torey Hayden !

Ghost Girl
Tiger Child
One Child
Beautiful Child
the Twilight children

all true stories by the author who was a special education teacher working in America. i think she now lives in the uK. these are the the sort of book you dont really want to read, cause the true stories are so horryfying, but on the other hand you just cant them down, even when the tears are streaming down your face

I agree, cant put the book down until its read! Very, very moving. She lives in wales now. If anyone hasnt read them - try to soon :)

Back