Has anyone switched from LT to CD

liberty_girl

Peace Love Happiness
Hi

I was wondering if anyone has swapped from LT to CD?

I'm currently on LT and just hate all but the chocolate flavour (the flapjacks are inedible), I've heard CD is better, can anyone tell me their experiences and what the cost is per week? Thanks xxx

i did lt a very long time ago and lasted a week could not stomack the shakes. I love cd lots of choice and different flavours. bound to be something you love. the tetra's are yummy i live on them. we also have a new strawberry tetra now and there is a porridege out havent tried either but i do believe there nice.

i think roughly cd costs about 35 pounds a week in the uk but cdc's can charge what they like. why dont you contact a few hun xx

I switched from LT to CD just over a week ago.
Like you I only liked one flavour of their shakes and found the flapjacks inedible.

On CD I love the choice.
So many flavoured shakes to choose from.
Ready made tetras which can be frozen into ice cream.
Chocolate bars that really are as good as some chocolate bars.
Porridge which is like ready brek and I've been making my soups into muffins and poppodom crisps.

The only problem I'm having is deciding what to have at each meal.
Spoilt for choice, but I'd rather have this problem than the problem of only liking one shake.

I had porridge with cinnamon this morning.
I've just had half a Toffee flavoured bar (just like cadburys fudge) from the freezer with some banana bliss ice cream
and will be having chicken and mushroom soup with some crisps made out of the same pack for dinner.

Mine costs £37.50 including all bars, shakes, tetras or porridge
LT was £36

Love this diet.

Hi Lea,
With CD, if you are doing Sole Source, you just have your 3 or 4 packs a day. You don't need any snacks so the £35 would cover your full weeks 'meals'. If you are doing one of the other plans SS+ upwards, there may be an element of food involved which is extra. There is a sticky thread I think which give you the RRP of packs etc...

Its worthwhile. Its fast, effective and you probably end up better off in many ways in the long run :)

Thanks for this hun - so as we are local to each other where is the nearest consultant or whatever they are called? do you go to class or what? Lea x

if you go onto the Cd website, there is a list of local counsellors near you. Speaking for ,myself I go to her house get weighed and pick up next weeks supply. You are able to discuss any issues you are having but its all done one - one

if you go onto the Cd website, there is a list of local counsellors near you. Speaking for ,myself I go to her house get weighed and pick up next weeks supply. You are able to discuss any issues you are having but its all done one - one
Oh cool thanx Tracey - i will check it all out x

I am charged £1.80 per item, but some CDCs charge about 1.67 for shakes and nearer £2 for tetras and bars. You can do sole source with just shakes which would make it cheaper, personally I love the bars and though I have tried to give them up (cos they have more carbs).
Good luck!

It means to 'bump' it back to the top of the first page.

Which is kind of pointless for mine because it's been hijacked by someone with a completely different question *sigh*

It means to 'bump' it back to the top of the first page.

Which is kind of pointless for mine because it's been hijacked by someone with a completely different question *sigh*
liberty girl, im sorry about hijacking your question, i was just reading the thread and obviously the question sprung to mind. im new to this and obviously need to learn some manners :cry:lea x

Back