Has anyone tried hot sauce with their soups?

Predator

Silver Member
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has tried adding hot sauce to their soups? I currently add Encona West Indian Original hot sauce to all my soups, and it is so amazing, seriously, its like... Just... Amazing.

If you like hot things, then you NEED to try this, it leaves me feeling really satisfied afterwards, like it was a proper delicious meal! lol

Try it!!!

A bottle has around 6g carbs in, so I spose each serving is like, erm... don't even know tbh... 0.3g carbs or something?

Same thing, different name really... but Encona rocks more! More flavour :king:

I dont have the soups but have previously had the odd spoonful of hot pepper sauce to help the savoury cravings, ok once I ate a whole bottle ;) it's delish xx

I normally use either chilli flakes or curry powder. But will have to try this now ;)

Hi I normally add chillie flakes and depending on which soup some fresh herbs .... will def have to give this one a go thanks x

I add curry powder to the mushroom and it's yummy! I can't find anything to make the tomato taste decent so end up filling it with chilli.
Anyone got any ideas for the veg? I tried Italian seasoning and wasn't keen.

Nikki

Great will have to give that one a try ... thanks x

Oooooo. Also gonna be giving the curry powder + mushroom soup one a go aswell! I'm not the biggest fan of the mushroom soup so it should be a WICKED change!

What curry powder do you use?

Just nipped out and got my Econoa West Indian Hot sauce ready to use later .... thanks for the tip x

Awesome!!! You will fall in LOVE! x

I didn't have any curry powder so tried mild chilli powder instead and it was nice, and kind of warmer than tabasco but not as hot (if that makes sense). Made the mushroom soup go down a lot more easily.

I welcome anything which will make the tomato soup more palatable, thanks.

Used it the last two nights .... so so good thanks for the tip x

Back