has it ever been known to put on weight in first week?

thank you hun i think i was worried 1 cos the scales and 2 cos all the other diets i have tried. xxx

I've tried other diets and vary from having the willpower of a gnat to that of something with lots and lots of willpower lol. This has got to be the easiest diet I have ever done and you get consistent results with it! My losses haven't been as big as some each week but when I total them up it makes it all worthwhile. ;)

thank you so much xxx

You will definitely have lost! The only people who gain are those who have cheated and as you haven't you are guaranteed a loss!

I have never cheated but still go to each WI worried I haven't lost! My home scales are cheap and useless but I still pop on them occasionally! My scales haven't moved this week so I have everything crossed for my WI tomorrow!

You'll be fine. I'm looking forward to hearing how well you have done on Thursday.

x

let us know how your weigh in goes hun and i have a feeling ya scales are wrong! but i will keep my fingers crossed for you too xxx

MHM, we have a thread every Monday (and some other days too :)) where we all post our losses and we see how much we can lose collectively. We've lost over 100lbs together before :)

I dont want to sound horrible but stop worrying!!!!!! i would bet my life savings (if i had any) on you losing. I think maybe just for the 1st few weeks to try not to weigh yourself at home because i think it might depress you if you get on it and i says you haven't lost, even though you will have, you know how scales alter through out the day. Seriously though this diet is 100% guarenteed loss so spot worrying over it :)

Back