Has my weight loss stalled???

Corey

longs to be average!
I'm just wondering how long it was before you guys started going down sizes in clothing? It's my 3 week anniversary tomorrow on LL - have not yet gone down a size in trousers, although some shirts are now a little (and a couple are a lot baggy). I'm not sure if I was expecting miracles or not, but thought I might be down a size by now? Also not looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in as it doesn't seem that my scales at home have moved this week:cry: I havn't cheated (although getting very tempted) so not sure what's going on.

Will welcome your comments...

18 pounds in 3 weeks is superb!!

And you will suddenly drop a size shortly so just hang in there and you'll be set :)

Mike

Hang on in there Corey, you can do this. Dont worry too much about what size you are everyone is different. I seem to move slowly down the dress sizes but I am fairly short 5' 3".

Dont get dispondent, be patient and you will get there in the end. As Icemoose said 18lbs in 3 weeks is brill.

My biggest problem is patience - I couldn't even stay in the womb full term!!!

My biggest problem is patience - I couldn't even stay in the womb full term!!!

Yeh but Corey you are gonna do it this time. Just keep telling yourself you are.:cool:

Corey I've been exactly the same! losing on the top but not much on the bottom. I asked a previous LL dieter (who was filling in for my LLC last week and lost 8 stone) and she said it seems to do that sometimes, just come offf the top, then one day you'll try on your trousers and they will be too big. She said it's like it happens over night.

Corey I've been exactly the same! losing on the top but not much on the bottom. I asked a previous LL dieter (who was filling in for my LLC last week and lost 8 stone) and she said it seems to do that sometimes, just come offf the top, then one day you'll try on your trousers and they will be too big. She said it's like it happens over night.

Hi Donna....

Love your avatar - really pretty pic!! :)

That is how it was for me, and still is really. I am definately losing it quickest form my top half. I wish the bottom would go faster, but I know it will eventually. I just want new small jeans!! :D

I have acouple pairs of trouser I try on about every 3 or 4 days - and there is often a difference! Can't wait to get my leather riding trousers on - and can actually WEAR them riding. I can get them on now, but no way could I lift my leg over my bike!!! hehe But when I do, you will here my shouts of joy when that happens!! :D

thanks! was happy I'm allowed one now. I love yours too! is it a fairy or an angel? I have a pair of trousers like that, size 18 jeans, I just finally got into them this week after trying them on every couple of days! But now they fit gonna get some more smaller ones cos it kept me focused! So I know exactly how you feel when it comes to that!

thanks! was happy I'm allowed one now. I love yours too! is it a fairy or an angel? I have a pair of trousers like that, size 18 jeans, I just finally got into them this week after trying them on every couple of days! But now they fit gonna get some more smaller ones cos it kept me focused! So I know exactly how you feel when it comes to that!

Thank you - It is one of my own drawings. :) I collect fairies, and suppose she started out a fairy, but I think she looks more like and angel. Maybe she is a fairy angel! :D

Back