Total Solution Hate the scales!

JoolzB

100% again this week and only 2lbs gone :( where are all the massive losses that others seem to be blessed with :(

First of all.....it's not 'only 2lbs gone' It's woohoooooooo 2 lbs gone :D Better off than on hun!

Are you drinking enough water?
Are you constipated?
Sometimes these things have an effect on weight loss.

Or sometimes people just lose less some weeks than others. Stick with it and you'll be fine. x

My body likes to do the same from time to time, just stick with it and Im sure your have a extra good loss one week to make up for it, my problem has been not being able to ride out the bad weeks to get to the good loses, I manage it when I first started and I would lose 4 or 5lbs one week to make up for the bad weeks but more recently I keep giving up but not this time!

Your body will give in and let go of the extra pounds

Thank you both ~ Been a bit spoilt because I have been losing 4lbs a week so 2lbs came as a bit of shock. I won't give in as I'm still losing but the 19lbs/12lbs/8lbs in a week that some people have certainly make me envious lol! This diet is still awesome and so easy to stick to as I don't feel hungry at all. I'm drinking 3 lts of water a day plus my black coffees so should be enough hopefully. Thanks for the support ~ love this site for that :)

JoolzB said:
Thank you both ~ Been a bit spoilt because I have been losing 4lbs a week so 2lbs came as a bit of shock. I won't give in as I'm still losing but the 19lbs/12lbs/8lbs in a week that some people have certainly make me envious lol! This diet is still awesome and so easy to stick to as I don't feel hungry at all. I'm drinking 3 lts of water a day plus my black coffees so should be enough hopefully. Thanks for the support ~ love this site for that :)

People only have those losses in week one though remember x

I think you've had a pretty good run actually. My last week and a half I've lost half a pound TS 100%. I was so demoralised at the weekend I decided to eat and restart today. I really hope that will give me a kick start. I've never experienced those large losses and have resigned myself to smaller ones. Still more than I used to get at slimming world though.

Thanks FBI - nice to know that I'm normal for once :) good luck with your restart :)

Back