Have any of you

Chunkydunker

Fat Fighter!!!!
Bought a goal outfit? I'm thinking about doing this as an incentive to keep going.

I havnt, because to be hoenst i always think i will fail so it will be a waste f money....

really need to stop being a doubting thomas though and get one dont i!!

What are you thinkin of buying hun??

I feel that way too babe, but to be honest my wardrobe is full of sizes ranging from 14 to 20, so I guess I could choose one of my 14's eh - but they are years old! Naaaaa I'll go and see what I can find :) Soooo exciting to think I'm going to feel confortable in clothes for once! I got down to a size 14 in 2002, but then met my Fiancee and started scoffing again! Before I knew it I was a size 16 then 18, then pregnant twice, and now an 18/20! I still have a top in my wardrobe which I bought in 2002 - it was really expensive and I was chuffed to bits that it actually fitted, I'd love to get in it again. Maybe I will just use that as incentive and leave it hanging on the outside of the wardrobe all the time! What would be your dream outfit?

Sounnds fab hun! and youve done it before so u know you can do it again!!!

erm my dream outfit would be a REALLY slim fitting dress, with sky high shoes, and not having to wear big sucky in knickers to hide the rolls!!

My birthday outfit to b honest!! so bring on 5 weeks!!

i will get piccies up, so u have to aswel!

xxx

My goal outfit is a pair of Vera Moda size 12 jeans and a t shirt i got at a U2 concert 3 years ago. When I can fit back into these I know i'll be happy. Boaring or what lol...

Them boobs arent guna fit in a size 8 girlie ;) x

i had some small trackies in bottom of my wardrobe from when i was thin when i was 16 and i kept aiming towards them. now they are my best fitting pair lol

Also before i did LT i did the goal of getting smaller jeans which helped me a lot as well

Yes I have a pair of size 12 jeans and a lovely size 12 going out top, I would try it on now but I will probably look like something out of the incredible hulk :D I will have to wait another 4 or 5 stones yet :p

I have seen a beautiful turquoise dress in Littlewoods catalogue that i want to wear for a family get together on May bank holiday weekend but im not sure whether to get a 12 or 14:confused:. Probably best go for the 14 just in case.

I also have a lovely pair of really dressy cream trousers in size 14 that i bought 2 years ago and ive never been able to get into them:sigh: so they are my inspiration for the next few weeks.

I cant remember the last time I was in anything below a 16 so am going to wait a bit but have money saved up for something really nice

yes, actually my boss bought it for me, a gunmetal coloured prom dress from monsoon, also a cashmere shrug to go with it!! Cqannot wait to wear it!!!

Nope im not because my sizes vary so much in different shops...

When I was slim sometimes I still had to buy 14s +

I didnt think of that really. Guess my goal dress really is my wedding one... but Im not buying that until july... ! I have a pic of it tho.. and Ive put it on my desktop. Going shopping tomorrow... so Im gonna have a look at something.. thanx for the idea xx

I just want to look pretty in a pretty dress, so when I get to that stage I will pick something :D

I bought my wedding dress about August last year when I was just starting Lipotrim I was just under 20 stone....I ordered it in a size 16 which I thought was realistic but since it's been delivered (from usa) I think due to size diffs it seems to be 14. So i'm on the diet longer than I should be lol It's infuriating :eek:

Back