Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Have found the solution!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by lilscottishlady, 19 November 2007 Social URL.

1. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :party0038:
    As silly as it may sound I was sitting at work thinking about food (nothing new there) and I have found the solution of hunger and hunger thoughts!!! well it works for me!!

I have put my music on plugged my earphones in and ignoring everyong until dinner time, and I have been dancing away and singing awayt o myself at my desk!!! and i have not felt hungry one bit!!! its all so exciting...

Though have a bit of bad news :break_diet: tried to hold in the pees stop ....(as we all know its like pringles once you pop u just cant stop) but i couldn't hold it in any longer,,,,and I have been non stop for the past 15minutes!!!!! but thats life!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peanut

peanut Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Music helps me also. When I got up yesterday I turned the stereo on loud and danced for a while. Didnt think about my usual sunday morning pig out.... just grabbed my bf and danced. Think he thinks im mad! but joined in.

And I thought I might burn a few cals also.

Peanut xxx

4. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done you, and to your BF!!! lol I can see it now Dirty Dancing 3 haha!!!

5. peanut

peanut Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    haha! yes it was funny and i really shock my ass to get the calories off!!

Haha might have a go in a minute. Altho.. I must crack on with revise for the morning.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.