Have hurt my neck

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
I broke up a fight between two year 10 boys yesterday and i felt something hot shoot up my neck towards the top of my head. can hardly move my head now without it hurting my neck :(

Dam those boys

Sounds like you've trapped a nerve - happened to me few times when younger and very painful.
Have you got any heat treatment creams / pads - will ease it slightly
x

Get to the docs quick smart. Some Voltarol for the inflammation, some cocodamol for the pain. Heat Pads for relief. You need to get your neck moving or you will take longer to heal.

I went to the doctor, he said pain killers, anti inflammatory tablets and gentle massage and if it hurts then put a cold pack on it? it does feel easier with the tablets to be honest.

Hope it heals quickly x

Yeah, get it relaxed and pain free now, otherwise your muscles will tense up to protest it and you will be in SERIOUS pain :( Get well sooooon x :)

Glad your ok - just be extra carefull for couple of weeks. When i've trapped a nerve in my neck before its been really week for few wks after (easy to move and trap the nerve again)
x

really peeved, both the boys didnt get punished as they said they were "play fighting". so bloody annoying

Back