• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

have i been doing it all wrong?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
i posted me menu up asking fro help with a and b's and someone said that cos i was having the syn free sw quiche as a snack and not my 3 meals a day then i have to syn it?

I thought you could eat as much free food as you wanted? and snacked on superfree? and the sw quiche i have is loaded with veggies.

Help as i am panicking now,.
xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 11st5lb C: 9st6lb G: 9st6lb Loss: 1st13lb(16.98%)
course you can eat it!! thats whats great about slimming world!! the more you eat the better :D enjoy!! xx

Purple_Star

Silver Member
S: 20st0lb C: 12st11lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 7st3lb(36.07%)
I think opinions on this are divided, some people say you can snack on it, others say you can't.......... Maybe just see how your weightloss goes, and if you are happy with it then continue as you are?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
I think opinions on this are divided, some people say you can snack on it, others say you can't.......... Maybe just see how your weightloss goes, and if you are happy with it then continue as you are?
well lost 10lbs in two weeks so must be doing something right i spose.
x

olliebog

S: 12st0lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I've never synned the quiche, but I would go along the lines of, if you are snacking on it and your weight loss STS or you put on, I wouldn't snack on it. Personally I've made a huge quiche has some for lunch and a piece in the afternoon and it hasn't effected any weight loss yet.

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
Its a free food Hun, so of course you can have it and not syn it! Munch away!

julie19

Silver Member
G: 10st0lb
I have never synned the quiche and have always eaten it as a snack in between meals, as long as it doesn't affect your losses then so be it

gemma_

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 11st13lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 2st5lb(16.5%)
how u losing 5lb a week wow thats amazing tips please :)

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
it wasnt 5lbs a week it was 5.5 in first week 4.5 in the second.
I am very heavy so thought could help but i am just doing it by the book.
xxx