have i been doing it all wrong?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
i posted me menu up asking fro help with a and b's and someone said that cos i was having the syn free sw quiche as a snack and not my 3 meals a day then i have to syn it?

I thought you could eat as much free food as you wanted? and snacked on superfree? and the sw quiche i have is loaded with veggies.

Help as i am panicking now,.
xx

I think opinions on this are divided, some people say you can snack on it, others say you can't.......... Maybe just see how your weightloss goes, and if you are happy with it then continue as you are?

I think opinions on this are divided, some people say you can snack on it, others say you can't.......... Maybe just see how your weightloss goes, and if you are happy with it then continue as you are?

well lost 10lbs in two weeks so must be doing something right i spose.
x

I've never synned the quiche, but I would go along the lines of, if you are snacking on it and your weight loss STS or you put on, I wouldn't snack on it. Personally I've made a huge quiche has some for lunch and a piece in the afternoon and it hasn't effected any weight loss yet.

Its a free food Hun, so of course you can have it and not syn it! Munch away!

I have never synned the quiche and have always eaten it as a snack in between meals, as long as it doesn't affect your losses then so be it

how u losing 5lb a week wow thats amazing tips please :)

it wasnt 5lbs a week it was 5.5 in first week 4.5 in the second.
I am very heavy so thought could help but i am just doing it by the book.
xxx

Back