Have i been lucky?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by karenlisa, 19 January 2011 Social URL.

1. karenlisa

karenlisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.47%)
    Hi all, i was really stupid yesterday i could make excuses but the long and short of it is i had a take away and half a bottle of wine, i have just checked (16 hours later) and i am still in ketosis (dark pink) have i been very lucky or do you think i could still come out of it? I really don't want to waste 3 days getting back in. Cheating on these vlcd is really not worth it. Hope you are all doing better than me!:(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'd think it's highly unlikely you're still in. The ketostix are known to be very unreliable to be honest. I'd wait see how you feel - are you starving hungry etc and judge on that x

4. karenlisa

karenlisa Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(15.47%)
    Hi starlight, not hungry at all, just having my first pack and struggling. It's showing on the scales, iam terrible and weigh everyday. I do feel like i'am still in but can't believe it's possible.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.