Have I cheated by accident?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by JUSTKITTY, 19 June 2010 Social URL.

1. JUSTKITTY

JUSTKITTY Full Member

I'm a bit worried

some days on ss+ I'll have a pack of meat instead of a shake - usually chicken. Today I grabbed ham instead. The correct weight etc. Scoffed it in a hurry, then looked at the bag and there is 2.6g of carbs per 100g and I'd eaten 125g. I thought meT had no carbs. Now I'm worried I've stuffed up. My hubby had made my shake when I got in and I didn't want to waste it otherwise I'd have just skipped it. I can't get from 1pm til tomorrow without my 3rd shake. I'm getting weighed tomorrow instead of Monday and now I'm worried I'll be out of keto and it'll ruin the last few days efforts :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    You should be okay hun. I made this mistake before too. The shakes have more than 2.6g of carbs in anyway so it shouldn't make too much of a difference, and you'll probably still be in ketosis. Just try and make sure it doesn't happen again, stick with the chicken. xxx

4. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    you should not be skipping shakes at all

the shakes contain whats needed as a meal replacement, so protien, carbs, vits and minerals. a pack of chicken or meat does not

5. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Remember that ketosis isn't anything to do with weight loss. It's calories that do that. So, the calories of the ham will count...not whether you are in keto or not.

I'm sure you'll not have done much harm, but try to not to let off plan foods become a habit. It'll make weight loss so much slower because of the added calories and you'll get demotivated

You must have all your shakes though. That's really important.

6. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    aww - I hope your WI goes well regardless. good luck.

7. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Processed meat contains carbs... so only pure meat is 100% protein, ie steak or meat that you have cooked yourself

The things that are added to meat in the processing stage is what adds the carbs

HTH

T
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.