Have i cut back too much?

debtin

Gold Member
hi everyone, every now and again i need a little reality check with SW. At the begining i would have Omellette with beans for breakfast...perhaps left over chilli for lunch and then maybe fish n butter sauce, with potatoes and brocolli (loads). After the intial "eat what i want" mentality i have since cut back and will have, fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and something like baked potato for dinner, have i cut back too much? should i just stick to what i want to eat within the guidelines and not worry about it too much??

Yes I think you have - trust the plan and try not to overthink it.
PS I don't think there was anything wrong with your before menu

Sounds too little food to me. Do you do EE plan?

I would look at some food diaries and get yourself eating better, you dont want to starve yourself, as longterm that isnt going to help you get to target.

x

I'm having a similar problem in that now I'm getting used to the diet, I don't actually want to eat as much, but my consultant says I need to be eating more :( I don't think it should matter if you're not hungry, but make sure you get your healthy extra's they are important for nutrition and digestion, and make sure you aren't making yourself hungry.

XxX

I agree with what has been said so far. I have found that I have cut down a bit, but I think that if you are hungry then you have cut down too much. Don't forget your healthy extras and your syns :)

I have also found the weeks that I have cut back more and overthought the plan are the weeks that I have not lost as much anyway

thanks everyone - had a few days where i just had enough of the sight of fruit and veg, sw in general and ate what i wanted but now that i am back on plan i over question everything. Enjoyed it more when i was having big breakfast followed by big lunch etc but past few weeks i have either stayed the same or lost 1lb. Dont have a lot to lose so have decided not to worry too much and as was pointed out to me in another post, 1lb is a good loss. I have my HE's every day and most days 10 syns. Will have WI on thursday and am ready to accept the damage i have no doubt done with my binge fest but as i say, i am fine with it. End up cutting back on free foods such as pasta etc as i want to leave room for my fruit afterwards but it was fine before so i should just go with the flow - THANKS AGAIN

Absolutly too little!

I had this problem i was doing soooooooo well and then my brain kicked in... i was having no Hex and very few syns

that week i gained 2lb but when i got back on plan i lost 4.5

Back