have i done ok

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by chocdrop, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. chocdrop

chocdrop Full Member

Diet:
    sw
    Right guys does this sound ok
    A-milk
    B-3 slices weight watchers brown bread
    B-2 alpen light bars
    beans ,egg
    pasta n sauce,salad quorn fillet
    (does anyone know the syn value of quorn crispy fillets)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lisx

lisx Full Member

Quorn Crispy Fillets in Light Batter, Surprisingly Tempting, twin pack, frozen 100g each 3.5 on both days.

4. Louise24

Louise24 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Looks good, apart from you've got not got a lot of fruit / veg etc. Do you feel hungry? x

5. lisx

lisx Full Member

are you hungry? looks ok to me. Did you use the butter for the pasta? if so don't forget to count as your syns.

Might have to buy some alpen light bars as I struggle to use my healthy extra's

6. chocdrop

chocdrop Full Member

Diet:
    sw
    Hi guys thanks for the replys,ive been fine,not felt hungry but ive been very busy ,gonna have strawberrys and onken fat free bio yoghurt 4 supper,so far so gud,
    luv kat

7. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You should try to eat as many superfree foods as possible, ie fruit and veg, as these not only fill you up but contain all the nutrients and vitamins your body needs to help you burn energy.

I made the mistake of not getting enough fruit and veg in, and now I am I can not only feel the difference in myself, but I can see it on the scales.

8. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    Doesn't look like a lot. As others have said, get more super free food and try to prepare more of your own meals rather than the packet stuff. Other than that it is low on Syns, so not bad

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.