Extra Easy Have I done something wrong??

Chicka

I joined SW 3 weeks ago, a rejoining member.
When restarting I was X.9 1/2 and in my first week I lost 4 1/2lb
The week after, sadly I had stock checks and my eating wasn't optimised and I only lost 1lb leaving me at X.4

However, Thursday, the day after weigh in, I stuck to plan, used my syns and then today I shot up to X.7

I go over my syns occasionally but I stick to plan tightly most of the time and also go to the gym 2-3x a week (which I haven't this week) but shocked at how I've gained weight while following the plan. I record everything I eat and drink Inc seasonings so I'm not missing anything.

Can anyone advise what factors might have caused this or anything I can try to at least maintain for next week's weigh in. I'm very downhearted :(

Thanks

Syns aside for a moment. How balanced are your meals? Are you having a third speed food where reasonably possible? Are you drinking enough? Are you measuring healthy extras?
If you're bang on it with the above, and it is purely down to syns, it might just be finding what works for your body. Some people don't use all of their syns, some do. Some go over one day, and pull it back the next. It's really trial and error what works for you. Some people also find some foods a stumbling block (even certain free foods like yoghurts and bananas). If you've got the basics of the plan in place, the rest is just listening to your body.

Stick with it, you'll get there x

Thanks,
Everything is measured exactly and usually between 10-15 syns a day,
I do 1/3 speed or at speed throughout the day and only eat when I'm hungry

It's just the fact that within 1 day, I have shot up without changing anything.
I'll keep with it hoping it's just my body being a bit silly and do a bit more gym in the hope to work it off before Wednesdays weigh in xx

Weight does fluctuate over a the week. I usually put 3lbs on over the weekend, but end up with a loss come weigh day

Listen to Tristar, my lovely.

Our bodies are stupid and annoying and like to fluctuate at the slightest fart.

Trust the plan, and don't let it ruin your week always start a new week with a new start x

Back