have i eaten to much

chubbyemma

Silver Member
hi everyone

i just sat and ate a whole cauliflower with a full tin of tesco stewed steak on top of it.

My plate was piled high, i was hungry so i thought bugger it and ate the whole lot.

i read a few posts about portion control, i guess i have totally been a pig.

i know its free foods but its everything in modaration is it not.

wondered what you guys thought about it and have you ever done same thought of thing then afterwards felt naughty

It must be better to eat that, than eat a smaller portion and end up hungry and scoffing a load of junk later! The cauli is full of vitamins so I wouldn't worry if I was you. xx

This is wer i am getting confused with the slimming world theory, its saying eat as much free foods as u like but surely u cant do that u wud just put weight on...im not sure wat to do with my meals because i do have a big appetite but feel i wont have lost anything on my first weigh in monday x

I don't see a problem with it hon, I'd say don't eat til you feel completely stuffed, I wouldn't dare eat a whole cauliflower cos I'd stink tomorrow lol x

oh no cauliflower fluffs have started already!!!!

crikey!!!

thanks for comments girls,you are a clever lot on here for putting a girls mind at ease i guess i feel full but not stuffed so i should be ok,

now then move over oh its time for bed. god help us both !!

:D

I had this problem the other night - made shepherds pie with turnip instead of potato mash ( red day ) - Oh my word the fluffing that went on!!! :8855:

This is wer i am getting confused with the slimming world theory, its saying eat as much free foods as u like but surely u cant do that u wud just put weight on...im not sure wat to do with my meals because i do have a big appetite but feel i wont have lost anything on my first weigh in monday x

if you eat correct things then you eat until your full..

last week i was eating a plate piled of sw chips and egg and stil lost good amount!

The mushy pea curry is another one! ;)

I had the BIGGEST lunch ever yesterday

a j spud that was huge with tuna
and a chicken salad

there was no room on the plate at all and I ate all of it and was not stuffed when I finished

It was all on plan, i was starving hungry yesterday and it filled me up all afternoon so i didnt have the 3pm nibbles that i usually have :)

Eat free foods til you are full, do not gorge on free foods until they make you feel ill :)

simples!

x

I have tried to eat smaller portions (size of my fist) but it's not happening for me. I eat 2 meals a day and they've got to be average size. Not too much on the plate but not a tapas either!

I had a BBQ last weekend and I ate 2 normal burgers with processed cheese and mayo! :eek: I drank 6 x dry martinis and had lots of other food from the SW recipe books (corn on the cob with vegetables skewer, coleslaw, spanish omelette, salad, etc)... it was delicious! and guess what? I lost 3lbs that week! incredible - to say I had a really enjoyable time. I went to the gym the next day because I feel bad if I go off the healthy eating (the 2 burgers weren't healthy!) :rolleyes: Do you ever deviate from the plan?? or are you always really focused?

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

I find that if you're not sure on portions or if you think you're eating too much - eat a smaller portion than you usually would then wait for a bit. If you're still hungry after 20 minutes/half hour then eat more.

I've also been guilty of stuffing it in and clearing a plate when I know I wouldn't have before sw. Sometimes it's so nice though!

Think its fair to say girls i fluffed all night.

boyfriend is def a shade greener looking this morning ha.

good idea on eating smaller portion and waiting then if still hungry go back for bit more.

im pretty much a big eater so im guessing i will be back for more like "oliver"

I'm sure that you'll be fine. It's better to over indulge in syn free foods than junk food. Just try listening to the messages from your body saying that you're full.

Q

I think my body is asleep! It never tells me it is full. :eek::D

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

2b3b6103290f485b354bcc0040f59fbc6193e59c.gif

Back