Have I Gone Completely Mad?

Lindam

Silver Member
Ok - so in order not to have too many syns today I have just sniffed a dark chocolate kit kat that my husband was about to eat!!!!!!! :psiholog:

Yes _ I am sure I have now officially tipped over the edge! :eek:

Hahaha, as long as it works for you it doesn't matter! I'd have had to have licked it too though x

OMG -I wouldnt have been able to just sniff it - Id have devoured it!! (Not dark choc though!) You defo got self restraint! xxx

Hahaha, as long as it works for you it doesn't matter! I'd have had to have licked it too though x

Was very very tempted to dip it in my coffee and suck the chocolate off - but as my husband was sat right beside me i don't think he would have too impressed with being given the soggy wafer bit to finish off!

I sniff everything - foodwise anyway lol. The kids yogurts, hubby's chocolate, I work at a pre school and the kids there always ask if I want to smell their food:eek::eek:

Thought it was just me.. I sniff my food before I eat it.. especially if its offered by someone else.. Odd!!! Oh and I have a little toy bunny that smells of chocolate.

I'm just as bad! my hubbie brought in a loaf of crusty bread today with the shopping. I must have spend five minutes sniffing it out of the bag.mmm lovely! lol

talking of sniffing - i sniff cups/glasses before i pour a drink into them and i also sniff saucepans before i use them! lol
in my mind if they smell ok then they're clean! if they smell odd then i wash them before i use them!
OCD!!!

If one of my family is eating something yummy and naughty I sniff it! I sniffed my son's chinese takeaway last night. I also ask everyone at work what they had for lunch/dinner. If I can't have it I can at least imagine having it :)

If I catch a waft of something yummy I would have to have a taste of it! That really is restraint! I love the dark chocolate KitKats and if I have one of those it cures my chocolate craving

No quite smelling food. But when I've filled the car with diesel I try and get some on my hands so that I can smell them on my way home...odd I know but I just love the smell!!!

i like to sit with menus in restaurants and imagine what everything tastes like. if ive had a few drinks i will also mimic eating it and the bf thinks im crazy lol

ROFL :rotflmao::rotflmao:

I think you're all mad LOL.

One of my 9 year olds has sniffed his food and ANYTHING somebody gaves him since he was a baby. We used to say he was like a gorilla because they do that :D

It was really bad on Saturday, Me hubs and kids went to the local market where they were selling fresh donuts...Oooh the smell:p I had to get away from there so fast!:cry:

Back