Attack Have I just blown it?????

I just made (and have eaten) lean steak mince burgers with a small amount of onion and red chilli and garlic.

Now I am scared I have just undone my hard work of the last week as I just read a post about burgers and fresh chilli saying you shouldnt use it in attack.

I am so so proud of myself as i have lost 11 pounds in a week, and also resisted McDonalds with the family, a social night out where i just drank diet coke and sparkling water, also my mother in law and i went to a pub today where she had a loaded jacket potato and i had.................. black coffee.

Now I am petrified I have blown it all on a bit of fresh onion and chilli.

So sorry to sound a bit dramatic but with only 3 days of attack left i thought i was doing so damn well.

Lots of love xxxx:cry:

Are you doing 10 days attack? Was this the program given to you?

I think you should have started cruise anyway.. You shocked your system and it is enough.. I am no expert of course, but I think more days on attack doesn't do any good..

Small amounts of chilli and onion are perfectly ok in attack and on pp days in cruise as a seasoning.

But seconding elida - you've done enough in attack, and should start cruise asap.

Thirded... :D

Back