Have I made it wrong?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pumpkinpudding, 21 February 2008 Social URL.

1. pumpkinpudding

pumpkinpudding Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I have just made a tomato soup and it is had big white blobs that really stick in your throat and tastes bloomin awful, I am just wondering if I maybe added the water too hot or is it supposed to be like that?

It's only my second sachet on this diet so worried if they are all like that then :cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hedgemag

Hedgemag Cambridge Diet Counsellor

with the tomato Soup it is best mixed with a drop of cold water to a paste and then ad hot gradually stiring all the time. Don't use boiling water, just very hot.
  4. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I have the tomato every evening, its the only soup i like. I mix it with some cold water into a paste then add just boiled water to make about 3/4 of a pint give it a stir pour it in bender and whisk for a minute. Its always lovely. x x x
  5. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

You're not the first to do this, mine was vile hee hee, tom soup takes very much care, I love the veg which is much less delicate to make hee hee xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.