have i messed up already?

laurenxx23

I officially started yesterday and i have already eaten half my weekly points.
its nearly my totm and im starving.
have i messed up my first week my eating so much?
is there anything i can do to undo the damage?

You'll be fine just stick to daily points and you've still got half of weeklies left for treats :)

As the other two said.. u havent messed up at all! Its what theyre there for anyway! Just try to fill up during the day with fruits and veg etc and then u can use some of your daily point for indulging if u really crave it! And u still have half ur weeklies :)

As the others have said, your still doing fine. If your worried maybe try to go for the odd walk some days and boost your points that way :)

Plan ahead and track too.

dont beat yourself up too much. We've all been there.

carry on and keep positive

I did that the first week- was trying to get to grips with it all. Did gain a pound, but OK since.

My first week was such a massive learning curve. Second week is easier. Don't give up, it does get easier c

There's no such thing as messing up! If you tell yourself that it's far too easy to give up. Just a little bump on the road down... You will have bad weeks (like I know I'll gain or sts this week as it's the end of exams party) and soon you'll be able to tell if you've had a good or bad week :) 3rd week is much easier xx

Back