Have i ruined it :-(

evening all,

I've completely blown it the last few days - after a great first week i weighed in on Friday and had lost 10lbs. But for some reason since then i've completely gone crazy! i ate out friday night and had wine, went crazy yesterday, had a big dinner then last night had more wine then cheese on toast, then today i've had an equally disasterous day :-( i feel sick.

Am 100% going to be back on in tomorrow and am looking forward to not feeling like this but have a done too much damage to recover this week ready for my weigh on Thurs??

Has anyone else done this? i dont even know why as felt so positive Friday morning. I guess the long weekend and being away with friends has made it harder, but no excuses!

Any words of wisdom appreciated x

All you can do is put in behind you and start again.It may affect your weigh in it may not.I think going away with friends would have finished me off so soon into the diet.

Hate to be so negative but i personally think yes you will 100% be out of ketosis now and may not see the results you want by Thursday!
My birthday week i ate out twice in 1 week and i managed to lose 5lb.. how that happened i do not know, but genuinly things like cheese on toast, wine, etc just hold water and contain so many calories! Get focussed again and start a fresh.. don't expect much if any loss on Thursday but don't let it get you off track!

Weekends are tough! I had a lapse on Friday night:angeldevil: and was back in ketosis the following Saturday evening!

evening all,

I've completely blown it the last few days - after a great first week i weighed in on Friday and had lost 10lbs. But for some reason since then i've completely gone crazy! i ate out friday night and had wine, went crazy yesterday, had a big dinner then last night had more wine then cheese on toast, then today i've had an equally disasterous day :-( i feel sick.

Am 100% going to be back on in tomorrow and am looking forward to not feeling like this but have a done too much damage to recover this week ready for my weigh on Thurs??

Has anyone else done this? i dont even know why as felt so positive Friday morning. I guess the long weekend and being away with friends has made it harder, but no excuses!

Any words of wisdom appreciated x
Hya... I have done exactly the same ....Came off the plan and went crazy...But its a learning curve for you, and its hard to be in situations where ther is social drink/eating. in ur first couple of weeks...So here my words of wisdom for ya.... Learn from ya mistakes, try to keep away (if u can) from social eating/drinking into you are atleast 1week or 2 into the plan, Its hard doing this, but remember the reason why you are doing it and that its money ya burning.... Well thats what i think, that everytime i want to put something in my mouth that im buring a £50 note in my hand!!!! Stay on track sweetie.....Here if ya need any motivation.....Coz i sure do...hahahahahahahah

thanks all, i know you're all right!! back on track since yday morning so just got to keep going now. i guess its not about one weekend, its the long term plan thats going to make a difference! off swimming this afternoon as i know that'll make me feel better! xx

i was great up until friday evening 100% then kids order pizza and i went downhill from there, back on again today, managed to lose 5lbs in 1st week. i find weekends hard, with the kids around eating all the time :(

I agree the weekends are really hard, in the week im out the house from 7am-8pm so dont really have time to think about food and find it (relatively) easy - but lazy weekends spent walking or pottering at home makes it hard to not think about food! just trying to stay focused on why im doing it, im hoping to be at goal weight in 12-16weeks which really isnt that far away.... but i'll only do it in that time frame if im strict! we'll do it :) x

Hi, ive done just the same, this weekend was really hard for me. I had my twin godsons for 24 hours on sat and they are 4 months old inc their brother and my 3 so sat I just grabbed whatever I could find as never had time for anything. then sun bbq with very special friends that had come from all over so was something I could not avoid and yest dinner at mil but tbh I hated how full i felt and could not wait to start again this morning, Like someone said its a good learning curve from the start and ill be more aware next time and just looking forward to getting back into it. Good luck xxx

well everyone's body is different so you never know, be extra good from now and then next week to make it up. 10lbs in your first week is very good.
Talk to your consultant if you have an occasion where you need to eat out , my consultant was a great help when I had 2 occasions in a week and i still lost 2lb

The same thing happened to me, i lost 9 pounds in 2 weeks, put the whole 9 pounds back on in one week from eating rubbish. If I was you i'd get it completely out of your system, if you need to eat chocolate, cake toast etc eat it up until thursday then get back on track 100 percent

Back