have i ruined it ??

xKimmyRx

soon to be slim...x
Im on day 3 n feelin weak n tired. I had a small chunk of white choc n now i feel guilty n duno if i ruind it all. Help!!

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Nothing's ruined just recognise it wasn't a good choice to make keep focused on why your doing the diet and keep drinking the recommended amount of water. you can do this :)

Hey sweet. The panic you get when this happens can be the worst in the world! So take a deep breath and just think for a minute. If someone replied on here "yes you have ruined it" what would that mean? Would you throw it all away and start to eat other things off plan? Or would you think well I don't get and come back stronger than ever, accepting the tiny slip and moving on? I guess what I'm saying is, the fact you are on day 3 is amazing., and even if you have pushed back your ketosis process a little, it's not going to change the progress you have made so far. You have started on this journey because you believe you can finish it...and we believe in you too! Good luck sweet, the past is gone, the present is right now and the future is yours to make count!
And I must say, you're doing a hell of a lot better than me, I was supposed to start thursday and be on day 3 too right now but I cant even get through day 1! So be proud, kepp strong and appreciate your achievements so far :) x

You've probably delayed ketosis a bit, but it's only ruined if you beat yourself up about it and throw in the towel.

You'll still lose weight because you've had far fewer calories, but you've just made it a bit harder for yourself! Once you're in ketosis it'll be SO much easier. Learn from this mistake, remember how it made you feel and don't do it again!

Thnk u all for replyin to my post. I felt so down wen i ate it and usualy id just give up but i havnt and im really proud of myself for not. I dont wana feel like tht agen and im so lookin forwrd to shiftin this weight. So iv had my bar and i feel satisfied. Jus hope i havnt delayd ketosis to much.

Can i ask when do u knw ur in ketosis. Do u jus wake up one day and feel diffrnt? Xx

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Well done for not letting it derail you, that's a huge achievement, don't forget that!

You can buy sticks that you pee on to see of you're in ketosis, but I go by how I feel. You stop being hungry, which is the best part! You varies for everyone. For me, I'm just cold and not hungry!

Ketosis for me means my appetite is surpressed a bit and I always have a horrid taste in my mouth (breath spray is always close at hand, haha) x

Please can u guys give me advice, I'm new to all this...
I started on Wednesday when my bumper pack arrived...
I've been having a shake for breakfast, a bar for lunch and another shake for tea ( as I don't like the soups)
I have also had a couple of eggs or a bit of chicken daily, and lots of water!
If I carry on like this will I have a good weight loss in the next 4 weeks as I go on holiday?
X

Well i hope it dnt take my body too long to get into it..hate bein hungry :(

I think u wil lose weight cos ur calories will stil b reli low x

Start Weight - 15.11
Week 1 -

Back