Have I ruined my diet?

magb

Hi :) yesterday I was up to day 5 of the Atkins. My friends all came round to my house with chocolate and I resisted for a very long time but then I ate 6 square of Milky Bar without even thinking! I had already had my 20g of carbs aswell..To be honest I wasn't even craving it, I just ate some because it was there but then I felt incredibly guilty! So now do I have to start my induction all over again?? Gutted!

dont beat yourself up hun just draw a line under it and get straight back on plan and you will be fine

Not ruined it, but like Saunders has said just draw a line under it and get back on plan. I have tons of lines drawn under me after the weekends!!!! :D

Oh and drink tons of water to flush it all out

Now and then?? More like every weekend for me! :8855:

Yep, just go back on strict induction, that'll do it.

Thanks everyone! I was so annoyed at myself because 5 days on a diet for me is good, especially Atkins so I was surprised I'd stuck with it! Well, I guess I've just got to keep at it -line number 1! xxx:):)

LOL - I wonder who would win having the most lines? Bet I'd be at least top five... :D

:D I bet i'd be in it too... in fact, you might as well start that line now! ;)

its a slip....be extra strict on induction tomorrow and after a week or two you wont crave anything and your mind starts changing so you dont just eat because its there. xx

you need to see a loss first, that spurs you on big time!

LOL! Whoops!!! :D

Back