Have no idea why ...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Jeep, 17 November 2009.

1. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

... but I put on 2lbs this week :cry::cry:

However I'm not blue over that specially as I got into a size 14 coat last night :) which cheered me up immensely.

I will not let this gain get me down, there are too many other things that are doing that right now, and am looking at the fantastic success that I have had so far on this journey. I have only got 5 weeks til I start refeed and I will lose at least another stone by then. Here's to a brilliant and successful week and a big loss next week.
  2. jenny_belte

jenny_belte Well-Known Member

hey hun, is it totm? or did u have alot to drink before wi?
    sure ull get a big 1 next week.

best of luck for next wi.

x x
  3. Shaz1980

Shaz1980 Well-Known Member

Hi hope you are ok x I am sure you will make up for it next week. You have already done so well and it is really good that you are staying positive. You will get there hun x x x x
  4. irish molly

irish molly Maintaing LT loss on GL

Aw poor pet, that is a bummer. Were you good and had no breakouts or anything? Perhaps, it's you body doing a bit of rebalancing as you have lost a lot so far. Anyway, it is good to see you not letting it get you down. You are doing really, really well. Keep it up.
  5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Well-Known Member

Oh hun im sorry. did you by any chance get weighted at a different time than normal??? Its great that you are staying positive. And the weight is obviously coming off since you fit into a size 14 jacket well done! Your right to stay positive the scales arent everything you have come a long way well done again. xxx
  6. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Thanks all. There have been no visits to the little girls room for over a week so might be that. I am hoping that its just a little blip and possibly the body balancing a bit. A little depressed over some other things so maybe the body is just being cruel by retaining the water or something - who knows. A new week begins and with luck a loss next week. :D
  7. Need2lose2win

Need2lose2win Member

Hey, that kinda sucks! But at the same time look what u lost! Im glad ur keeping positive, helps a newbie like me keep going seeing all that determination! You go gurl!
  8. Han_Han

Han_Han ...

How strange! I hope you're OK - I'm sure there are loads of reasons it might happen & I'm sure next weeks weigh in will make sticking with it worthwhile :)

Good luck! & congrats on the size 14! That's super news!!!