Have no idea why ...

Jeep

Otherwise known as Jools
... but I put on 2lbs this week :cry::cry:

However I'm not blue over that specially as I got into a size 14 coat last night :) which cheered me up immensely.

I will not let this gain get me down, there are too many other things that are doing that right now, and am looking at the fantastic success that I have had so far on this journey. I have only got 5 weeks til I start refeed and I will lose at least another stone by then. Here's to a brilliant and successful week and a big loss next week.

Aw poor pet, that is a bummer. Were you good and had no breakouts or anything? Perhaps, it's you body doing a bit of rebalancing as you have lost a lot so far. Anyway, it is good to see you not letting it get you down. You are doing really, really well. Keep it up.

Oh hun im sorry. did you by any chance get weighted at a different time than normal??? Its great that you are staying positive. And the weight is obviously coming off since you fit into a size 14 jacket well done! Your right to stay positive the scales arent everything you have come a long way well done again. xxx

Thanks all. There have been no visits to the little girls room for over a week so might be that. I am hoping that its just a little blip and possibly the body balancing a bit. A little depressed over some other things so maybe the body is just being cruel by retaining the water or something - who knows. A new week begins and with luck a loss next week. :D

Hey, that kinda sucks! But at the same time look what u lost! Im glad ur keeping positive, helps a newbie like me keep going seeing all that determination! You go gurl!

How strange! I hope you're OK - I'm sure there are loads of reasons it might happen & I'm sure next weeks weigh in will make sticking with it worthwhile :)

Good luck! & congrats on the size 14! That's super news!!!

Hannah

Back