have offended someone and really cannot understand how?

does she actually still have her fb account? or has she deleted it?

i know one of my friends deleted hers and another asked me if i knew if she had done something to her to annoy her as she had noticed that she was no longer a friend, but she had simply deleted it as she never used it!

yea she still has the account and all our other friends from work are hr friends on there.
She has said hello to me a few times and saw her in the toilets but i was running late but she was more warm to me tonight?

I dunno what was up the last few nights but glad i said something.
x

bless ya

maybe go into work and act like nothing has happended.

just chat to her like normal and take it from there

shall be waiting to see how you got on, maybe she has personal problems or something

So glad she eventually texted back. I bet she's just pre-occupied with personal stuff and it'll all sort itself out. Like Emma said, I'd just go in and be your usual self & chat to her.

I would not worry about the FB thing (easier said than done I know cos i go mad if i lose people on there lol) I have lost lots of people on there over the last few months and I think it is a Fb thing rather than a me thing lol there seems to be lots of glitches and stuff going on on there so dont assume she deleted you....

however this is worrying you so it needs to be sorted, now she has text back I would take the oppourtunity next time you see her to say casually "i was worried cos i couldnt see you on fb and we hadnt had chance to speak properly since i have been back, lets get that sorted now and "book" in some us time to have a natter and a catch up"

good luck with it xxx

Lots of people (inlcuding me) have been really concerned about recent reports about privacy and security issues on Facebook and have cancelled their membership or modified their entries and lists of friends.

Back