Have some questions

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by 4busybee, 22 June 2007 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Hi All,
    I have never posted on the lipotrim forum before i am currently following ww but have to say the loses are very very slow, anyway on my way to class last week i noticed in the chemist there was an advert for lipotrim, it said you don't need to get from dr etc.. just wondered if someone could give me some info on it, have done LL before (too expensive) and cd (cdc too far away) and thought maybe i could try Lipotrim. What is it like and how much does it cost?

Hope someone can help me, thanks Guys

Love Busy XX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gen

Gen Normal

Hey there... Lipotrim is very very like CD only they have less flavours... losses are the same and you get weighed every week by the chemist.... when I did it over here in Ireland is was €55.... it was brill and I would have continued on it if I hadn't found out about CD!!!

Let us know how you get on if you start

love

xx

4. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Will let you know

does anyone know how much it costs in the uk is it more expensive than cd?

Thanks

5. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hiya! Its £30 per week over here. I'm on week 2 and I am just loving it! Thefirst week is terribly hard but now I'm feeling great :) go for it!!

6. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.