Have some questions

4busybee

Hi All,
I have never posted on the lipotrim forum before i am currently following ww but have to say the loses are very very slow, anyway on my way to class last week i noticed in the chemist there was an advert for lipotrim, it said you don't need to get from dr etc.. just wondered if someone could give me some info on it, have done LL before (too expensive) and cd (cdc too far away) and thought maybe i could try Lipotrim. What is it like and how much does it cost?

Hope someone can help me, thanks Guys

Love Busy XX

Hey there... Lipotrim is very very like CD only they have less flavours... losses are the same and you get weighed every week by the chemist.... when I did it over here in Ireland is was €55.... it was brill and I would have continued on it if I hadn't found out about CD!!!

Let us know how you get on if you start

love

xx

Will let you know

does anyone know how much it costs in the uk is it more expensive than cd?

Thanks

Hiya! Its £30 per week over here. I'm on week 2 and I am just loving it! Thefirst week is terribly hard but now I'm feeling great :) go for it!!

Hey there... Lipotrim is very very like CD only they have less flavours... losses are the same and you get weighed every week by the chemist.... when I did it over here in Ireland is was €55.... it was brill and I would have continued on it if I hadn't found out about CD!!!

Hi Gen, I am in Ireland too....started LT before I realised there were a CDC fairly close. Going to stick to LT for a month. On holidays for a week and plan to give CD a go then - the additional flavours sounds great as I expect I will need to be on this diet unitl about October/November to shift this lard! You obviously had a good experience changing from LT to CD:)

Back