Have started :)

Good Morning All

Day 11 for me, and I have to say on this diet i rarely feel hungry.

Still doing a 35min walk every evening, I hope to lose 2-3 lbs this week would be great.
Been have lots of salad this week. Will have loads of stir-fry’s over the weekend me thinks.
Sarah I didn’t buy any of the snack bars as I thought they were quite expensive and that fruit/nuts would be better for me.
During the week I have my ‘proper’ meal during the day.
Fri/Sat/Sun I have it in the evening, hopefully the alternating helps to speed things along.

How are you all getting on?

Hey mellow, glad things are going well for you. I'm the same I don't tend to feel hungry on this.
Am starting to exercise more now so hopefully will see better results, if not on the scales, at least my clothes might feel better!

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Hey all :)

These past couple of days havent been good for me :cry:

Lots of family crap going on and my nan also died. Embarrassingly went off the rails a bit and had LOTS of crisps, chocolate and vodka :(

Trying to put that stuff behind me now, started today with a caramel shake :eek: gonna have a boiled egg as my snack then maybe a strawberry shake for lunch.
Dinner is chicken with salad.

Dont expect any favours from my scales tomorrow damn it which sucks as I was doing so well.....

Hope everyone is doing way better than me! Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:
HELP

I'm so frustrated at the mo :tear_drop: :tear_drop:

Today's been running smoothly; had my egg, then a cafe latte shake for lunch. Been busy so didnt have my 2nd snack and I will have my dinner soon.

Since my binge yesterday and the day before, I am thinking constantly about it/having another one :(

My emotions are all over the place right now, and I am badly craving crisps and alcohol =/

The little voice in the back of my mind keeps saying that its the weekend so you can party, and you can start again on the ever noted Monday.
This, the family ****, and the fact that I dont appear to have lost a single pound this week keeps going round in my head and I am seriously contemplating shuffling to Co-op for my 'fix', even though I cant really afford it :sigh: :sigh:

I really dont know how to deal with this!

Hi Sarah,
Sorry bout ur nan, it's hard doing this as it is and with family probs looming over you it's hard to rise above it.
Take a step back and think about why you wanted to do this in the first place?
You have done well today you have had 1 shake and snack and you will have your main meal now. Your 2nd shake can be later on, it doesn't matter what order you do it as long as you get the 2 shakes and main meal with the snacks in between.
I know it's not vodka but mix your shake later, put it in a tall glass with loads of ice and drink it through a straw, you will drink it slower and hopefully feel fuller .
If you can get through the next 2 days you will be back on track.

I have stayed the same this week which really upset me but I have decided if I binge/pig out it will be even worse at my next weigh-in. Weigh tomorrow and put it behind you, we can do this cos if we don't we only have ourselves to blame.

Be strong, Ali XxX

Thanks so much for your post :) it DOES mean so much to me but I'm still struggling :sigh:

It sounds extreme but I actually feel like a drug addict :confused:

I followed the plan all day, got really hungry by dinner so had my salad while my chicken was cooking. Had a nectarine just now but the thoughts just wont seem to go away :(

I was fine all 1.4 weeks, no cravings/needs at all then this crap happens.

GRRRRR :mad:

I imagine it is very much like a drug addict would feel.
We are addicted to eating!
All the wrong things mind but the more we think of the things we can't have the more we want them.
Sometimes it's just easier to give in to the cravings, put a line under it and start fresh the next day. As long as it doesn't become a habit which is why we are here in the first place.

Keep to the plan and you will get there. Looks like we are about the same weight and have the same goal. I can't do this without you.

Ali XxX

Hey Sarah, hope you're doing a little better today. I know how you feel my granny died in may and apart from the fact that I probably would've been comfort eating a little, I also found that I was so busy organising things that all I was eating sandwiches and crisps and bars of chocolate etc etc. In fact my little sister was doing cs at the time and the evening my granny died I collected her from work and brought her to my uncles house. Well I've never seen someone demolish half a dish of lasagna like she did! She has only managed to get back on track in the last few weeks. You need to do yourself proud, remember why you want to loose the weight and stay on plan. If you've a wobble that's fine just get back on track the next time you've to eat. Similarly if you've had a binge try avoid the rest of your snacks for the day.
Sending positive thoughts

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

Ali - wow, thank you. Your post really touched me. I will have to start afresh and WILL ****ing conquer this.

I dont know what snapped. One minute I was fine and determined, the next I had crumbled. It was as hard as hell but the feelings afterwards have definately not been worth it. :break_diet:

Before I totally would have admitted defeat by now. Knowing that you and everyone else is here has made me determined to get back on the horse and take control. Thank you :)

ailly - thanks for the kind words. I am now thoroughly going to get back on track and will check in with my daily goings on lol.

I am also hoping my new boxes of shakes come soon which'll also be great :D

ang2252 - you are allowed 3 snacks a day, spread out in between your meals/shakes i.e. shake, snack, shake, snack, meal, snack. Good luck!

Thanks ang ^_^ so much luck to you too, you can do it!

Today has been ok, had a choccy shake for breakfast then a plum as my snack. May have a late lunch shake in a minute or more fruit. Dinner is a nice chicken breast but I need to restock on salad :eek:

MUST get back into the exercise dvd's as well damn it!

Back on track!

Am just waiting for my chicken with a bit of chopped garlic to cook for my dinner :p

Been having fruit as my snacks. A nectarine later methinks.

Tomorrow is going to suck :sigh:

Having to be out the house by 8 to start the over 3 hours journey to southend for my nans funeral =/

Will try and have a shake when I wake up but usually I cant stomach anything at all that early :(

Might try and take a shake with me, if not will just take a load of fruit. Not sure about dinner yet. If there's catering will definitely choose wisely!

Thanks for everyones kind words, keep up the ace work ladies! :)

Hi Sarah,
I am really sorry to here about your nan passing away. I hope that all goes well for you tomoro.

You sound as if you are back on track again. Dont worry about the minor blup you and your family are going through a stressful time at the moment.
Take Care

Couldn't get to shops til late afternoon. Bought 3 days supply to try and will start in the morning. I am bothered about the no milk rule as I am a tea addict. Usually have 3 mugs of tea before my breakfast !!! I don't take sugar and usually only have a dash of skimmed milk so do you think that I could have 2 or 3 cups a day?
How did you do in your 1st week Mellow Yellow? Good luck with you weigh in tomorrow x x

Totally agree with you on the Meal Replacement Bars, have to say I am not a fan of them and prefer a shake.

Tea/Coffee with a dash of milk is ok, up to 3 per day. According to the guide.

I hope that your first day goes well.

I had my second weight in today

Week 1 -7.4lbs
Week 2 –2.2lbs

I would love to average 2 lbs every week J

Last edited:
Back