Have the cold and sore throat is there anything i should not take

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jonsie, 6 October 2008 Social URL.

1. jonsie

jonsie Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi have a really sore throat have been taking throat sweeties and lemsips is this ok or have I mucked up my whole week - could some one please help - thanks:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

heya, sorry to say but you shudnt have taking either of those hun. just forget about it and keep going though. gargle some aisprin hun that helped me when i had sore throat :) :hug99:

4. gailt39

gailt39 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(28.78%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i crush 2 paracetamols in a cup of hot water add flavouring its kike alemsip only orange lol also helps getting the water down too

5. jonsie

jonsie Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Thanks for your advise - I kind of thought that when I was taking them - do you think that it will interfere with any weight loss this week
    You have had great weight loss you lucky thing - well done

6. jonsie

jonsie Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks gailt39 - you have done great slo thanks for the advise also

7. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Jonsie, I've got the dreaded sore throat cold lurgy thing, and have been suffering cos the paracetamol isn't working. Was going to relent and have a lemsip until I read your thread. So glad I didn't and thanks gailt39 for your suggestion, I'm off to give that a go.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.