have to get back on ss TODAY !

XlosingitX

Gold Member
OK GUYS saw my cd last night ive put on 7 pounds ( but i did come out of ketosis ) we have decided i should go back to ss regardless of colposcopy in 2 weeks !

Last edited:
good luck hunni.xx

Know the feeling , headache from hell last night , took a few days off to have some parties now paid the price , but whats the saying ..... No pain , No game . Just think of the reason , and do they out weigh the pain ? :) lets hope I don't have another headache today , with the hot weather its better as you don't want to eat so much but have cold drinks . so get headway and come on hang out with me :)

you can do it - as long as your determined and your heads in the right place - good luck!!

hey honey :)

I myself have been dabbling with the SS for months now :cry:but I have told myself that I am not going to be FAT for my 30th birthday so I am starting today as well :)

I can stick to it fine ALL day but the minute I get home I just start eating so I am going to try to take it one day at a time now. Good luck

xxx

The best of luck. You've done it before, you can do it again. I'm sending you lots of positive vibes.

best of luck with the restart hun,im restarting today too,i`ll be on here too looking for all the support everyone on here can muster,
all the best ,
elaine x

Keep at it. It WILL be worth it. I'm sure your colposcopy will be fine too, it just feels like a smear so no worries on the pain front. If you ask questions mostly they'll be able to answer there and then. Good Luck!!

Good luck night night - I know you're pleased to be getting back into SS and you'll start losing it again easily. Have a bath, go to bed early and you'll soon be on day 2. I think I found day 2-3 harder than the first, but it's soon over and you'll be happy in ketosis x

good luck so much to lose nice to have some one on same day as me ill be looking out for u ..............hope thankyou hun xxxx

thanks bunny xx ..not feeling to happy to be back on ss at the mo lol ........ feeling fed up n hungry ,,,,,,,,,,, bunny which day did u enter ketosis

your losses so far should be your inspiration for you,you have done so brilliant so far,we can do this,we know it can be done we just need to depend on our willpower.
i`ll keep an eye out for you too to see how you are getting on,
best of luck,
elaine x

thx smtl .... well first day nealry over east enders soon going to make my trifle now ill catch up with u laters x

Last edited:
Back