Have to keep occupied NOW

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by I will do it this time!, 10 July 2007 Social URL.

1. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    Hi all, am just posting on here to keep me away from fish and chips being consumed next door.....

it has been such a busy day today, and I just brought my youngest back from Physio then realsied no one had eaten...

I have been so good, I popped into the chippy for all the family.... but have now had to retreat from the room... as I am a serious savoury snaffler!

Must admit though, I am feeling quite strong, as today I realised my chin has popped out a little from the flab... I have a swimsuit piccy from 24lb ago and am going to take another shortly to see if I can see any difference....

Hope everyone is having a good day today!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    Well done :wavey:

I love fish and chips and there's a shop right across the road from me :drool:

Oriental Chilli soup isn't quite the same :rolleyes:
  4. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    LOL Ellie, you are very right!!!
    I am very proud of myself for not pinching one.... and my hubby has just scraped the leftovers in to the bin and is washing up straight away!!
    He is soo good!
    I will do this,,, I can do this!!! I want to do this!!!
  5. Mia

Mia Skinny girl in a fat body

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:

With an attitude like yours I am sure you WILL do it x
  6. missymoo

missymoo Fed up of being fat

Well done for resisting .... just think of your next weigh in ... it will be worth it!!
  7. ava

ava Silver Member

Well done for resisting(fish and chips aswell:drool:), you sound really determined :)
  8. b_girl

b_girl Full Member

Slimming World
    Good for you!! Well done
  9. Ruthlet

Ruthlet Wants to be a loser!

Well done Anne - sounds like you have been visualising your target dress!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.