Have went completely off the rails!

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
I'm finding it very hard to stick to CD at the moment as we have so many visits and visitors and had an unexpected day and night away yesterday where I had a burger, wine and 2 rolls and bacon!

Need to get on back track as of tomorrow morning, wish me luck! :break_diet:

You can do this! Just Have faith. I know how you feel as I have failed so many times but we must remember practice makes perfect. :~)
As they say on the BIGGEST LOSER "Just Finish!
Best Wishes to you.

Last edited:
You can do it, hun. The sooner you can get back on track, the easier it is. Lots of water and back to basics - that's shakes and soups, rather than having bars, just until you're back in ketosis.

I know this sounds awful, but I'm getting to the point where I'll be happy that Christmas is out of the way. Too many temptations by half! It's great to see family and hear from old friends, but arrgh, avoiding the food...

Nightmare!

I know this sounds awful, but I'm getting to the point where I'll be happy that Christmas is out of the way. Too many temptations by half! It's great to see family and hear from old friends, but arrgh, avoiding the food...

Nightmare!

omg! i totally agree! i can wait, i keep thinking if it wasnt christmas and new year how much weight i might have lost, but i do want a good new year so my choice! anyway Tattymoo- GOODLUCK!! get back on it & take it all in your stride, its a hard as you make it, find things to occupy yourself and put all your effort into it xxx

hey

just wanted to say ive been slightly derailing too but im at the end of day 2 back at 100%

u can do it and im sure u will!!

ive often read pples threads when they say they r restarting or have failed in the past etc n thought noo i dont wanna do that i just wana go at it once n do it n put over weight days behind me, which is why i made the choice that when i ate it was just a blip n not the end of cd. that blip is over n im back to it! just bare that in mind hope it helps!

week 1 = 8lb
week 2& 3 = 8lb
week 4 = 2lb
week 5& 6 = 9lb
week 7 = 4lb
week 8& 9 = 8lb
week 10& 11 = 4lb
week 12& 13 = 5lb
week 14& 15 = 4lb

starting weight 244lb
target weight 161lb
losses to date 52lb
still to loose 33lb

Thanks everyone, getting back into it today. I feel terrible, really sluggish and heavy. Was so not worth it! Back to SS 100% now :)

You GO luv ;)

You done so well so far. it's amazing any of us stuck to this anyway !!! So hard. Couple of slips seem almost normal so put it all behind you x

IT defo is the time of year as i starting to really struggle to keep 100% I had a total blip yesterday couldnt leave bread alone, But today i am determined to be 100% and off to gym later to try and repair damage i did yesterday, as couldnt have choose anything much worse to have a blip with. You have done so well tattymoo.

I have have come off plan early as more socials than expected, and I agree in a way can't wait til all the festivities over then I can get off what'll come on and start another exciting journey until my holiday 23rd feb. x

the last 3 days have been a nightmare for me too - my blender is broken and i HONESTLY haven't had time to get a new one - even ran halfway across manchester today and couldn't afford the only one in store :( back to 100% tomorrow!

Well I am off it again! Think I am going to be sensible about it and come off it until Christmas is over. Our friends came round last night for christmas drinks and i had wine and pizza! :eek: No point beating myself up about it, will just plan to start again 100% after Christmas. I know in my heart I wont stick to it beforehand so no point doing it half heartedly x

Tatty - - -just think of it as a holiday!!!

(p.s...ive had 2 'holidays' throughout cambridge and aint done me no harm ;) )
xxx

Thanks all, I'm not worried about it, I know I can do this diet so will put my all into after the festivities are over.

Merry Christmas everyone xx

Thanks all, I'm not worried about it, I know I can do this diet so will put my all into after the festivities are over.

Merry Christmas everyone xx
I have the same plan. I am off for two weeks now and then will be back in Jan - very tempted to join CD though...
Merry Xmas everyone xxx

Back