Have you been to see your doctor for extra help and support losing weight?

Caz

Repeat Offender
I'm considering going to see my doctor for extra help in losing weight. I did go before and I got 10 free sessions with Rosemary Coneley, not sure that that's really what I want now though as I'm on a calorie/exercise plan myself already and I can't buy specific foods like that really. But I was thinking that it might be good to have the support of my doctor, even if it's just for regular check ins to be weighed etc. as I have no scales at home and can't afford to buy decent ones at the moment!

So just wondering if anyone else has been to their doctors for advice/help/support and whether you felt it was worth it?

Caroline

I got close to going when I plateaued for about 8/9 weeks, but I started losing weight again so never bothered. When I go for my injection I get the nurse to weigh me and record on the system what I've lost... gathering evidence for an NHS boob job and tummy tuck, lol!!! x

That's a very good point Lindsey, I think I'm going to make an appointment to see the doctor. I think that little bit of help could give me an extra boost to keep at it. I love the nurses at my GPs, when I've seen them about anything else they've been fab.

Back