Have you ever felt like this on SnS?

lyndzi76

Gold Member
I'm lay in bed feeling like crap is this a side effect of me getting back into ketosis?

oCold
oPainful rash on hands
oHeadache
oSore throat
oFeel nauseous

Have any of you had this feeling?

I'm lay in bed feeling like crap is this a side effect of me getting back into ketosis?

oCold
oPainful rash on hands
oHeadache
oSore throat
oFeel nauseous

Have any of you had this feeling?

Hi hun, sounds like you have a bad viral infection. If you have a viral infection that your body is fighting it can produce an itchy rash and its your body trying to expel the virus. With it being on your hands it maybe viral and sweat rash due to the extra body heat fighting infection. Try a non drowsy antihistamine and normal cold and flu remedies.

Ketosis can be a hardship on your body so its potentialy exagerates your symptoms. Drink plenty of fluids and i would imagine you would have caught this virus anyways.

Take care and get well soon.

xxxx

Last week I had an all over body rash which I was told was viral so maybe it didn't fully go!!

Feel like I dont want to get out of bed but I'll anticipate in about 2 hours my little boy will wake up.

Thanks x

awww hun feel for you, little ones and illness do not mix.

Listen to your body, i see too many people with virus's who dont listen to what there bodies need. I would personnaly eat a little more protien as this builds energy for fighting infection.

Eat little and often.

xx

Back