Have you fallen of the waggon and picked yourself up again?

Buzzing like a bee

Hi

Well it's morning, my tummy isn't bloated as it very often isn't until lunch time......

I'm happy today the fact that I am going to do something postive about my diet is good. I can't do SS at the minute, I should be really any way I suppose, my bmi is less than 27, 9lbs and then it will be 24.8, so then I need to be off VLCD, perhaps that is what my body is trying to tell me.

Thanks every one who helped me.....

Today, I am going to do the 790 plan, I am going to have a pot of Very Low Fat bio yoguart to try and restore my tummys mojo......

I am worried I won't loss enough weight before my holiday, but if I can lose 10lbs then that will be fine really. My clothes all looked fine at 9stone 10lb, I'm 10stone 6lb this morning..... (I was 10stone 3lbs yesterday), that just goes to show, I suppose if I can loss it really quick in the first few days of SS, then I can put it on as fast......

Any way, as long as I don't panic about not having long before my holiday then I will be alright...........

Also going to try and swim or go to the gym/or excersice dvd every day and use my slendertone belt as well... Also going to go on the sun bed and have a pedicure and manicure, then have some nail art done I have designed.

Whooooo I feel so much better................
Might even treat myself to a G5 grill to cook all this chicken and fish on... lol....

Hope everyone is having a good day, just think this year we will all be able to wear our slinky dresses for Xmas,instead of tents........

Ok, I'm off, just had my first shake, now I'm going to have a big glass of water.....

Luv Chitty....

I'm glad you've made a decision, Chitty, and I hope it's the right one for you!

So, had did your day on 790 go? It's perfectly reasonable for you to go onto 790 given the weight you're at - as you say, just don't panic about being the 'perfect' weight for your hols! I know we all get hung up on the odd few pounds, but really, no-one is going to notice if your scales show 2lbs heavier than you'd like them to! You've taken control and are making educated choices - that's the main thing. :)

Jo x

I'm glad you've made a decision, Chitty, and I hope it's the right one for you!

So, had did your day on 790 go? It's perfectly reasonable for you to go onto 790 given the weight you're at - as you say, just don't panic about being the 'perfect' weight for your hols! I know we all get hung up on the odd few pounds, but really, no-one is going to notice if your scales show 2lbs heavier than you'd like them to! You've taken control and are making educated choices - that's the main thing. :)

Jo x

Thanks Jo, I love it when you post on my listings, your advice is fab....
I did take contol, but had some bad news over the weekend and lost the plot a bit, so never got to up date my ticker, but I've changed my weigh in day to a Thursday now and all things positive I am back to it. I am loving the 790 plan, my weight loss seems good still as well....
I won't be my perfect weight for my hols, but I just want to fit into my dresses..... lol need to be 9st 10 or less really for that....

Luv Chitty

Hiya All....

Hiya

I've been off line for a few days, had a hard weekend and a busy week....

Just wanted to up date I have lost 7lbs, I am enjoying the 790 plan really nice to have some food...... and I am pleased with the weight loss.......:D

I still have a long way to go, but I am determind to be in control and not let a silly thing like food rule my life, because if I gave in and ate what ever and didn't get to goal, that is what would happen, as I would put the weight back on and become a home bunny again, who didn't want to go out, and I would rather live my life and enjoy food, not be taken over buy it......

Ok I'm off, hope to find a minute to catch up later.

Luv Chitty....

Thanks Jo, I love it when you post on my listings, your advice is fab....
Ohh, that's so kind - thank you. :eek:

I did take contol, but had some bad news over the weekend and lost the plot a bit, so never got to up date my ticker, but I've changed my weigh in day to a Thursday now and all things positive I am back to it. I am loving the 790 plan, my weight loss seems good still as well....
I won't be my perfect weight for my hols, but I just want to fit into my dresses..... lol need to be 9st 10 or less really for that....

Luv Chitty
Sorry to hear you had some bad news. Well done for picking yourself back up again, though - that's really hard to do and shows great determination!

Congrats on the 7lbs lost - that's a fab result!!

So, am I right in thinking you're 10.2 now, so need to lose another 6lbs to get to your 9.10? Well, that is certainly possible, but don't be disappointed in yourself if you don't quite get there before your holiday. I'm sure your dresses will still fit (just wear some good 'hold it all in knickers'!!), and you'll look fab. You've taken control and lost some of the weight for your holiday, and that's the main thing, as you've proven to yourself that you can do it, and have hopefully found the right path that you can jump straight back on to when you return! :)

Jo x

Hi Jo

I really wanted to get to 8st 7lb (goal), but then had to move it to 9st 7lb, which I would love to be, but I was 9st 10lb when I brought my dresses and a couple just needed a couple of lbs off, if you know what I mean.
I am hoping for 9st 7lb, but will be happy at 9st 10lb.

If I lose weight well I can do it, but sometime my weight dosen't move, even when I am really really good.

Also (A BIG ALSO), we have friends over tomorrow night and they want us to have a takeaway with them and then we are away all weekend, with no hope of 790 ing for me.....

But I still hope..

Thanks again Jo....

Chitty

Hi Jo

I really wanted to get to 8st 7lb (goal), but then had to move it to 9st 7lb, which I would love to be, but I was 9st 10lb when I brought my dresses and a couple just needed a couple of lbs off, if you know what I mean.
I am hoping for 9st 7lb, but will be happy at 9st 10lb.

If I lose weight well I can do it, but sometime my weight dosen't move, even when I am really really good.

Also (A BIG ALSO), we have friends over tomorrow night and they want us to have a takeaway with them and then we are away all weekend, with no hope of 790 ing for me.....

But I still hope..

Thanks again Jo....

Chitty

What takeaway are you getting, Chitty? If you got an Indian you could have chicken tikka or tandoori with salad - that'd fit in with 790 fairly well. :)
Obviously if you're having something like pizza you're a bit stuffed! However, some of our pizza places do chicken tikka meat with salad. It'd be a shame for you to scupper yourself now - just think of those dresses!

Jo x

Hi Jo

It's Chineese I think... (I don't like Indians or any curry/hot dishes:cry:).
I am away at the weekend and won't be able to do the diet, I don't like the tetras and have no way of mixing up the shakes, so I am happy to eat carefully over the weekend, I may have two bars a day for breakfast and lunch.... not sure yet.

But tonight, I will just pick at Chicken dishes and ribs I think. Trouble is my hubby thinks I should be ok to have a bit, he is very supportive, but as I have less than 2 stone to go and look a lot better he thinks it would be rude to now say to our friends I can't eat as I am on a diet as they are both much bigger than me, if you know what I mean.

Any way, either way I am going to change a habit of a lifetime this week and not get on the scales until Thursday next week, I was 10stone 2lb yesterday and if I can get to 9stone 13lbs for thursday next week I will be happy, lucky but happy...

Ok thats me signing off now until Monday, so hope you all have a really really good weekend, good diet days and a happy thoughts...

Luv Chitty....

'Being Slim feels a lot better than food tastes!'

What takeaway are you getting, Chitty? If you got an Indian you could have chicken tikka or tandoori with salad - that'd fit in with 790 fairly well. :)
Obviously if you're having something like pizza you're a bit stuffed! However, some of our pizza places do chicken tikka meat with salad. It'd be a shame for you to scupper yourself now - just think of those dresses!

Jo x

Just read your signature, you have done really really well, we will have to have a chat when I get back, would love to hear about what you have done to maintain....

Luv Chitty

Back after a busy weekend

Hiya All

I am back after a really busy weekend. End up having 4 whole days off the diet, not good for my holiday wardrobe, but I am back to 790 now going to be 100% and going to go swimming or do my dvd every day:).

Was going to weigh in again on Thursday but think I will leave it until Saturday and then I will have one more full week after that....

Feeling good today and looking beyond my holiday, I will 790 to get the holiday weight off and a bit more if need be then work up the plans doing 2 weeks on each stage.

Ok hope everyone is really postive today, the sun is shinning, (even if I am freezing lol)...

Luv Chitty

Just been reading a few posts and had a thought....:blahblah:

It is all about how we see ourselves.... Me at the moment really want to be around 8stone 7lb taking my bmi to around 21.5 well,,,, I know that deep deep down I won't be happy until I reach that target, because for my shape etc etc etc, that is what I will need to be to reach the shape I will be happy with......

Any way I have been reading about people and how well they have done and been turning a shade of green :boohoo: wishing I was a happy with my weight and in maintance etc like they were.... any how it suddenly came to me that some of these people looked fab and the bmi is much higher than my own and whilst I am sat here beating myself up about my weight, they are at home feeling really pleased... the other thing is I wish I was in maintance as well having reached my ideal weight.

So perhaps I should stop giving myself such a hard time, I do need to get to my goal of 8stone 7lbs, but perhaps I don't look such a fatty as I think I do, although that is hard to get into my head, I look in the mirror and see myself around the same size as someone who is a big 14....

Ok waffling on there so I will go now, and hopefully when I return off my hols I will be able to get where I need to be and eat healthy.

Luv Chit

very interesting Chitty,
I am 5foot 8 iches tall and weigh about 13 stone give or take a pound or 2 at the moment and am a perfect size 14 top and bottom even in bloody New Look! I look and feel better than I have in over 10 years and people are saying you look about a size 12 dont lose anymore etc. But my BMI is still way up there and offically I could lose another 3 stone! OMG ! I have been as low as 9 stone 7 when I got married so many years ago its scary (and I thought I was fat then!) , and I really wouldnt want to ever be that thin again now as when you are older you just look like your dying of something.
I think its about being happy in yourself, but also now that I have stabalises my weight over the past few weeks and have gotten used to the slimmer me , I realise that I probaly should lose anothe stone to 21 lbs to be safe, whereas 2 weeks ago I thought I had lost enough. I think you have to give yourself time to get used to your body and what you are happy with, as I think I was drunk with 'feeling slim' after being Obese for so long and my acceptance of my current weight has now gone , I want a bit more off becuase I feel like I need it off not becuase the numbers say so , or because I am on CD and need to play the weight loss numbers game.
At the end of the day its what you are happy with, but we do need to learn to love ourselves and not just what the darn scales say.

very interesting Chitty,
I am 5foot 8 iches tall and weigh about 13 stone give or take a pound or 2 at the moment and am a perfect size 14 top and bottom even in bloody New Look! I look and feel better than I have in over 10 years and people are saying you look about a size 12 dont lose anymore etc. But my BMI is still way up there and offically I could lose another 3 stone! OMG ! I have been as low as 9 stone 7 when I got married so many years ago its scary (and I thought I was fat then!) , and I really wouldnt want to ever be that thin again now as when you are older you just look like your dying of something.
I think its about being happy in yourself, but also now that I have stabalises my weight over the past few weeks and have gotten used to the slimmer me , I realise that I probaly should lose anothe stone to 21 lbs to be safe, whereas 2 weeks ago I thought I had lost enough. I think you have to give yourself time to get used to your body and what you are happy with, as I think I was drunk with 'feeling slim' after being Obese for so long and my acceptance of my current weight has now gone , I want a bit more off becuase I feel like I need it off not becuase the numbers say so , or because I am on CD and need to play the weight loss numbers game.
At the end of the day its what you are happy with, but we do need to learn to love ourselves and not just what the darn scales say.

I agree it is about what we want and not the charts etc etc.... My Doctor for example told me not to lose much more when I was 11stone 7lb, as my weight has been around my bottom and legs, my tummy was flat. He said it was better for women to carry a little weight to protect against some bone problems etc in later life. I have to be 9stone 10lb to be in a healthy bmi range....
I have been half a stone either side of what I am now for the last 4 months and I know that I want to be less for how I want to look and feel. I do need to really take in what I look like, although I hate my photo's still......

Really well done on your weight loss and good luck with the rest of your journey with it... and well done for maintaining your weight. That is some thing I have yet to master....:rolleyes:

At your height I bet you look stunning as a perfect sz 14, one thing I have found strange now is clothing sizes. Last time I was this size in clothes I weighed around a stone less, do you suppose clothes have got bigger in the sizes....

Any how, better go. Nearly day one over with again,.......... Just having a Coke Zero.... they are a nice treat when I am feeling down and just way better than eating sweets or icecream....:eatdrink051:

Luv Chitty..

Back