Have you fallen of the waggon and picked yourself up again?

u CAN do this!

good luck! i lost 45 lbs in the begining of the year --fell off and climbed back on the wagon from april til august and sort of regret time wasted --

but thankfully pulled meself from me bootstraps last tuesday and started CD again...i did the gradual thing like JO said...and its worked and lost 11 lbs this week! very happy and you will be to this time next week!

chin up and eye on ur prize hun!

Hiya, Chitty. How've you been today? It's almost evening now, so if you've stuck to it this far there's no reason why you can't get through the rest of today! :)

Jo x

Thanks Everyone

Hiya

Thanks for the posts everyone, you have not idea just how much they are helping me.

And guess what guys..................

I've done it, well got to this far at least...... 100% SS today..........................

Ok not going to shout about it any more as I still have a long way to go, but to get to this time and not have caved in, is really something for me at the moment.......

Mind you shopping this afternoon helped, great for taking your mind of things... lol....

My dishwasher has just broken, so I will be busy for the next hour or so washing up and getting the kids to bed...

Better dash hubby shouting, he's lost something!!!!!

Thank you all very much....:thankyou:

Oh, that's fantastic, Chitty! I'm really, really pleased for you. :)

Just stick with it, and you'll look back in a few days soooo glad that you got going!

Jo x

Hi
Theres an awful lot of sense being spoken here, and its all ringing bells with me at the moment cos I have jsut been what you are describing. Trying to get back into Ssing and desperate to get back into Ketosis , its all not absolutely necessary to get back into losing weight every week, which is the important thing , not wether you are Ssing or in ketosis. I realise that I have beaten myself up so much over the last few weeks simply becuase I have struggled to get back into Angel mode that is pure ssing no cheats , and pink on the sticks, but now I realise IT DOSENT MATTER! what matters is that you are in control and if thats means doing 790 or even 1000 then thats your route into losing the last stone. I have had a chat iwth my cdc about this and explained that although I have lost every week since I came out of ketosis on holiday , I cant seem to get through a full day SSing and often feel bad and guilty about what I have eaten even though its protein and very little if any carbs, and that I am not back in the pink. She has made me see that its the feeling bad and that is the ememy not the behavior, becuase when we feel guilty it makes us more likely to lose the plot and eat all sorts of stuff. Also you dont need to be in Ketosis its not the be all and end all , you can still lose weight every week without it, and I know she is right. I've lost 12 pounds over the last 4 weeks and I havnt been in the pink during that time, and I am quite happy with that weight loss and the inch loss during that time as well, so why oh why have I been so damm hard on myself , feeling like a failure every time I have sucumbed to some chicken and a bit of salad? I have made the decision to do SS on the days I can and on the days I cant I will follow 790 or even 1000, does it really mattter if it slows down a little? I know that people who even sticking religiously to SS ing finf it slows down to 1 or 2 lbs a week in the last stone , its bound to if you think about it as even 2lbs is a much larger % loss than when we are much bigger and lose 4 or 5 lbs.
CD have given us a gift with all these levels to choose from , when I was on LL it was abstinance or nothing untill you could go into management when you had reached goal. Why not give it a try you can always go back to ssing or do a mix for a while, which my CDC says is OK,so do whatever works hun!

good luck! i lost 45 lbs in the begining of the year --fell off and climbed back on the wagon from april til august and sort of regret time wasted --

but thankfully pulled meself from me bootstraps last tuesday and started CD again...i did the gradual thing like JO said...and its worked and lost 11 lbs this week! very happy and you will be to this time next week!

chin up and eye on ur prize hun!

Ah thanks, I love the chin up and eye on ur prize,,,, hmm lets see.... a slim me for ever, with all the clothes I can fit in my house..... lol

Well done you for turning it all around....... It isn't easy and my hat off to you for weight already lose, here to the rest for you.. Keep it up. Well Done...

Oh, that's fantastic, Chitty! I'm really, really pleased for you. :)

Just stick with it, and you'll look back in a few days soooo glad that you got going!

Jo x

Thanks Jo

And I'm still ok, hungry and eye tired, but ok. Fingers Crossed for tomorrow. I'll be pleased to say day 3 over with. I have remembered that if I get really in need of food I can have some chicken etc, but I am trying not to........

Do you think the hungry feelings will be gone on day 4? Here hoping so.

Luv Chitty.....

Thanks Heaven Can't Wait.....

Thanks for your post 'Heaven Can't Wait'......

I will do that, if I can be ok SS and get into ketosis then that is fab, but if not I will have the chicken and cabbage etc. I plan to do 790 when I get back of my holiday if all goes to plan, but saying that I take it back as when I make plans like that they don't work out.

I totally agree with what you said about the 2lb, the smaller you get, the less weight it takes to drop a dress size.

And well done you 12lb in a short space of time is fab. If I had done that I would have been a lot closer to where I want to be than I am now.

I am pleased you are feeling better about your CD and eating Chicken, the last thing we all want to do is feel bad about eating, I know we do, I do any way. I think we need to control our eating, but not feel guilty as guilt is a really negative emotion and we are all doing something really positive, just posting on here is something positive, even if we are sad at the time. Oh dear I need to go to bed before I start chattering lots of twaddle..........

But what I am trying to say is, thank you for your lovely post and I am pleased you are happier with how you are feeling about your diet right now. You are doing really really well.

Hi Thanks HCW......

I am at the end of day two, going to bed in a minute. Really tired, hungry, but still hanging in there.......

Will get another star in the morning. (Small things please small minds).

How are you doing?

Chitty...

When I had my wisdom teeth out I came off SSing for 3 days and due to the painkillers I made some 'interesting' food choices. I SSed for 3 days and then fell off on the 4th and wondered what the point was. I wondered f i should just start management the next day - but I realised that if I did that I woldn;t be starting management from the right place so I set myself a goal of 3.5 pure SS days and sure enough on day 3.5 I hit my goal on the nose (you've seen the picture of the scales, I believe ;) ) I won;t say that my first 10 days on management has been easy - and my falls off the wagon have been well documented - but doing a VLCD has given me the strength of will and the self knowledge to know that I can do it and I can get on with it and lose all the regained glycogen and continue - a teensy bit harder than before, but I never carried on with broken diets straight away in the past - and breaking that cycle of failure has been one of LL's greatest gifts to me!

When I had my wisdom teeth out I came off SSing for 3 days and due to the painkillers I made some 'interesting' food choices. I SSed for 3 days and then fell off on the 4th and wondered what the point was. I wondered f i should just start management the next day - but I realised that if I did that I woldn;t be starting management from the right place so I set myself a goal of 3.5 pure SS days and sure enough on day 3.5 I hit my goal on the nose (you've seen the picture of the scales, I believe ;) ) I won;t say that my first 10 days on management has been easy - and my falls off the wagon have been well documented - but doing a VLCD has given me the strength of will and the self knowledge to know that I can do it and I can get on with it and lose all the regained glycogen and continue - a teensy bit harder than before, but I never carried on with broken diets straight away in the past - and breaking that cycle of failure has been one of LL's greatest gifts to me!

Hi
You know what you said is so very very right, I am not doing lighter life but the CD and I agree the VLCD has given me the ability to pick myself up quicker. It is hard but before it would take me weeks may be months to pickup after a fall...... Seriously speaking, it is places like this site that have also give the insight and support that has been so important to me, without it my journey would have been much harder.
It is still a huge huge struggle at the moment and I miss food
:cry:so much..... but I know that the best thing for me will be to get to my goal and tackle the mental aspects of my eating/weight problem from there. Ok better go and tackle my 3rd day......
Luv Chitty

doing well...thankfully, and onto week 2 for me...

btw, since u have done 3 days u should have 3 stars!!! and u get a spinning one at the end of the week!!!!!!!!!

have fun and enjoy the day!

doing well...thankfully, and onto week 2 for me...

btw, since u have done 3 days u should have 3 stars!!! and u get a spinning one at the end of the week!!!!!!!!!

have fun and enjoy the day!

Well done for getting onto week 2, bet you feel a whole lot better than you did before you got on to SS. Keep it up....

Hmmm, well I haven't reached the end of day 3 yet. And it is a battle at the moment, I feel terrible and the gremlins inside really want me to eat something, and I have been thinking about it. This for what it is worth is what I have come up with. At the best it will give me an energy boost, at the worst I will feel really cross with myself and have undone the good I have done over the last two days. The other thought was if I did eat what would I have, (ie what is in the house what could be made in not to long a time), the answer to this was nothing I could fancy. I have salad but nothing to go with it, biscuits but I don't want to go down that route as it will lead to negitive thinking and feeling...... I simply have nothing. I would love a huge great big nothing, I can not think of any thing I would like to eat. My feelings are just simply that I want to. Weird isn't it, can't work it out really.
Any the weather isn't helping, it is shitty, windy, raining, cold. (I have our heating on:eek:, never before I have put our heating on in August).
I really need to go to the post office, but it is so cold.
Need to talk my daughter to her dancing lesson in a little while so will go then, but will miss last post....

Oh yes the other thing is I have promised to cook Lamb tonight with veg and new potatoes.......:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hmmm now that I could eat....:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

But better seriously not...
Ok I'm off, need to pee again and may just reach for another glass of fat burning liquid and a cup of tea, then muster the engergy to sort the rest of the day out. Roll on tea time for my next shake,,,, yummy choc and mint again..

Oh yes, I did try to add another star, but it said I would only add one signature picture, then I tried to make the two stars together and did it wrong, so thought I would try it later.... Any ideas for a quick fix would be great thanks, as hopefully will need to do this again tomorrow for 3rd star.

Luv Chitty.....

Just a quick up date.........

I'm feeling a lot better, not hungry now and I haven't eaten........
:party0019:

Just goes to show these gremlins do pass.

Just need to get over cooking tea..........:eek:

Chin up you can do it.....
XXXXXXXXXXx

Good luck Chitty, I know how difficult this is - you can do it.

Hmmmmm welll.................

As of tomorrow I am going to do either 790, 1000 or WW. I have SS on and off since Nov, lost just over 6 stone have just over 1 and a half stone to goal.

I love the diet, but my tummy has been playing me up. Terrible pains and bloating. I thought bloating was because of the bars, but it was huge this morning. My hubby isn't happy with it and thinks my body needs a rest from the diet and some healthy eating instead.

So I am going to think this evening about what is best for me right now......

I am not giving up or giving in, I am 100% committed to reaching my goal, I am just rethinking of how I am going to get there. My goal isn't just my weight loss it is how to maintain my weight and how to get back on track after hols and Xmas etc....

I will be one of the 5% who make it ...

Luv Chitty.

Hi Chitty
Glad your hanging in there girl, I somehow managed to lose 5lbs over the last 2 weeks , so I must be something right! I am doing sole source as much as possible but mostly 790 and on odd days 1000 if I need it.
I am getting the old 'you look slim enough , you will start looking drawn ' routine off several people now, and its getting to me a bit, I mean who are they kidding I am still overweight according to my BMI, and these are the same people who probaly will love to see me put a stone on so they can say , 'oh that faddy diet , knew shed put it all back on!' Honestly , you cant win can you?
I am determined to get into the 12 stone something in the next week so I think I should go to bed so I'm not tempted!
Good going we can can do it!

Hi Chitty
Glad your hanging in there girl, I somehow managed to lose 5lbs over the last 2 weeks , so I must be something right! I am doing sole source as much as possible but mostly 790 and on odd days 1000 if I need it.
I am getting the old 'you look slim enough , you will start looking drawn ' routine off several people now, and its getting to me a bit, I mean who are they kidding I am still overweight according to my BMI, and these are the same people who probaly will love to see me put a stone on so they can say , 'oh that faddy diet , knew shed put it all back on!' Honestly , you cant win can you?
I am determined to get into the 12 stone something in the next week so I think I should go to bed so I'm not tempted!
Good going we can can do it!

lol... I woke in the middle of the night last night and thought shall I have some thing, I still feel hungry.... But I didn't ........
And people, well they are unreal sometimes. I found the most comments have come from people who were small than me before, (ie most people) and people whom I am now smaller than.... They don't like it when someone who was bigger suddenly becomes smaller......

I think the CD is the best diet I have ever been on..... I am finding it hard for a few different reasons, but I think really I should be on the plans my bmi is down, it was 24.8, but now I think 26.4 ish, so need to be off the vlcd soon any way.

We have to prove all these people wrong.

Any way it is late late late, been trying to play the looney tunes game, far to addictive.....

Sleep well, thanks for posting and lots of luck for tomorrow..

XX Chitty. XXXXX

Back