Have you heard of The Tony Ferguson Diet ?

paul1978

DO NOT QUIT !
Hi

Has anyone heard of the Tony Ferguson Diet ? Ive had a quick look at their forum on Minimins and it looks roughly the same as doing SS+ on CD. I worked it out as costing a lot less than CD (If I have done it correctly.) Although I think the shakes have more carbs in them than the CD shakes do.

I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on the Tony Ferguson diet.

I had a quick nose last year, and the price of the shakes were £2.20 a packet so wouldn't say they were cheaper than CD at all.

But yet again also read good reviews in their booklet!

I had a quick nose last year, and the price of the shakes were £2.20 a packet so wouldn't say they were cheaper than CD at all.

But yet again also read good reviews in their booklet!

£2.20 a packet? I think I saw them cheaper than that on the Boots website, as Boots now stock the diet. To be honest, Im always a bit skeptical about the reviews in the diets own booklets as they are going to be biased towards the diet.

They are currently £1.99 on boots website or buy 14 get 14 free - so very cheap at the moment!!! Don't know a lot about it though...is it not just the same as Slim Fast?

They are currently £1.99 on boots website or buy 14 get 14 free - so very cheap at the moment!!! Don't know a lot about it though...is it not just the same as Slim Fast?
Yep that is a good offer at the moment ..as that wasn't the case back in October when I had a look.

It looks like the same products as celebrity slim to me but who knows unless your following the diet !!

Me and the boyfriend did TF last year and I couldn't stick to it. They don't taste nice!! I prefer Cambridge cos of the support and I think the products are a lot nicer.

Also, I compared a CD packet, a Celebrity Slim packet and a TF one and the CS and TF ones were loads higher in carbs. It really surprised me!!!

Oh my god there frigging minging!!!!!

i once had to use some celeb slim sachets when i ran out during the snow. there made with cream and sugar so alot higer in carbs but since they are meant as 2 packs a day and a healthy evening meal im not all that suprised ( didnt realise until i had used several packs )

anyway i was pleased to see a choc mint since thats what i live on
OMW it tasted like dishwater mixed with a minty fresh toothpaste, yucky yuck yuck!

Back